New insurance company (RidersPlus), do you pay for the year right away, or bi-annual? | GTAMotorcycle.com

New insurance company (RidersPlus), do you pay for the year right away, or bi-annual?

Alderson

Evening everyone,
Still planning out my future motorcycle that I'm hopefully getting this month, along with my M1 and exit course.

My current insurance company won't even insure a 300, but they recommended me to the insurance company - Riders Plus, who gave me a decent quote at 1400 for the year on a Ninja 300, full coverage.

I'm just curious, do you guys know if I have to pay the full year upfront, or is it a bi-annual thing, do I have a choice to pick a payment plan?

I've been on my parents insurance policy since I started driving, but I pay bi-annually. I'm not sure if that's something they set up, or was offered to them.

Hopefully you guys can help.

Probably depends on your credit.

I was paying monthly with Riders Plus for the short period of time I was with them. Ended up switching to Aviva through Dalton Timmis when I got quoted $500/year instead of the $1400/year I was paying with RP.

I suggest you call Riders Plus and ask them.

via Tapatalk

My Ninja 650 with RP was 1700 for a year, paid April through September (or something similar).

Ronn Calderon at Dalton Timmis got me 1300 a year for my GSX-S750 through Avivia.... both on a M2.

Back
Top Bottom