KTM 350excf | GTAMotorcycle.com

KTM 350excf

Hummel

I bought a 350excf not so long ago under the assumption I can ride trail this year and get some experience before hitting the road next spring. You know best of both worlds? So I bought the brand new bike and was asked if I wanted green or blue plates.. I took the green because I couldn't get insurance(22) and don't even have my licence yet. (Idiot) Did I just wreck myself already in the fact I can't get blue plates now? Like ever.
I miss Alberta in times like these ffs

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Is there a sticker on the steering head by the VIN that says "for offroad use" or "competition" or anything like that that would sound like it's not for the street?

It says it conforms to all us federal motor vehicle safety on the date of manufacture. And No off-road use or competition stickers. I'll just call ktm again and ask for a letter. That's all I should need if I understood right. Thanks for the help, lots of people were saying different things

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Yup. Lots of people will tell you they know for sure what they're talking about. There seems to be so much misinformation out there concerning this topic.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom