KTM 350excf registration | GTAMotorcycle.com

KTM 350excf registration

Hummel

I bought a 350excf not so long ago under the assumption I can ride trail this year and get some experience before hitting the road next spring. You know best of both worlds? So I bought the brand new bike and was asked if I wanted green or blue plates.. I took the green because I couldn't get insurance(22) and don't even have my licence yet. (Idiot) Did I just wreck myself already in the fact I can't get blue plates now? Like ever.
I miss Alberta in times like these ffs

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I bought a 350excf not so long ago under the assumption I can ride trail this year and get some experience before hitting the road next spring. You know best of both worlds? So I bought the brand new bike and was asked if I wanted green or blue plates.. I took the green because I couldn't get insurance(22) and don't even have my licence yet. (Idiot) Did I just wreck myself already in the fact I can't get blue plates now? Like ever.
I miss Alberta in times like these ffs

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
There is a slight chance, check with the dealer. Get the service ontario rep to run the vin, that'll tell them if it's allowed.
I switched my 200 exc from blue plate to green when I bought it, then switched it back to blue 1.5 years later with no hassles.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom