Catskills Vs Hocking Hills | GTAMotorcycle.com

Catskills Vs Hocking Hills

richi

So I am undecided where to go this weekend, I got sat-mon and will trailer the bike to the hotel.

Any preferences, tips, routes or suggestions?

cheers

I'm off to the Adirondacks tomorrow but was in the Catskills in a car several weeks ago. I prefer the Adirondacks...mountains beats hills.

I will have a look into the Adirondacks

Ive been to PA plenty just looking for somewhere new. I'm willing to cage it ~700km

...or maybe not. I just looked at the forecast for tomorrow as I was looking at camping and it's going to be 2C near Old Forge NY.

Where can I see a big map of NY State with temperature forecasts anyone know? I just want to see where might have the best weather tomorrow.

Adirondacks sounds nice but it looks like there will be rain Sunday and those cool temps. I may stick with se ohio

My window is closing fast....students start coming back next week and then my major trips are more or less done. The weather was above 0 for nighttime temps in the Adirondacks high peaks but I couldn't manage an early start this morning so cancelled.

It's not but perhaps Ohio/Pennsylvania not so good this weekend

bh6d0h0XXO0Z8IJxgherys4Pmf-meeBgBZtIE38v_HbzilzZTnWtrA5gqKz-nWFkcHFcxDE5Okhm2_A7fEbV6mC6r7XAMvMVyx3w2svgoHvGTaL15IFGFd3obZiyYXXUnSjJ5IWY5fup-ENmzgataL56bRWkuhGtWZwHzOuyfxSaD3q7jsE-1NfABOEQJQyzjueVRHwdwqj5Jo84rOk1CQjoxbvYVs2AKaDXFcZYk1gSHGzO_fJ0iTLB4DR7uEo8AQkZCFkmBY86G2XSEmdGU0e5bnCOeZc4ObIei0A0jCccVoYDuLD5jyFmnUFTE7g7jYf1ySXLkPRWXxXdisPuHagPQUVUE2HIiUzHOmV0ZTh0vySz7YwFA8eK5WWe5sWKU-qYLU0McJuSVdeaECehZySAwOb1ICtdY-WC_5x3GaFRk_zd-Bjlkkd2Q--PxmhsjdL11CmxMFeh00Vry88nqvkDFrIQG_ACHngGBbXgmiv0JIA41aYPBn17oUmyFlrPGYiZylL39ZbUtyTyRyJWYpxQ_InkrohERg6uK9yfx2ss76QZoTcASRpJwoXGFww30SijhEnPooVGEvHNMOm6sMQIL5S-BinhrmtH5lo2TPETmhBdd8gnNA=w1556-h1336-no

It's moving northwest

Yeah seems a bit nippy back home - 8 C yikes ....not much warmer here in Copenhagen - nice clear weather tho for a boat ride :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom