Justin Trudeau on Migrants entering Quebec | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Trudeau on Migrants entering Quebec

GP_RZ

Justin on migrants flowing into Quebec from the USA.

[video=youtube;tj4OGAkf7Jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj4OGAkf7Jg[/video]

He can`t say illegal can he . Substituting it for irregular .

Instead of going directly to his answer he blathers on about how diligently the civil is working and controlling the problem. Smoke and mirrors.

I'm pretty left leaning but I can't watch this bell end without thinking "you're totally unqualified".

I'm pretty left leaning but I can't watch this bell end without thinking "you're totally unqualified".

Totally agree with you jc100, the guy is a Drama teacher riding his late fathers coat tails.

My CO keeps saying that Justin is a 40 watt bulb masquerading as a crystal chandelier :)

Anyway, I thought it was funny....

It's not just him. The whole Liberal party has been infected with appearance over substance for quite some time. Chretien was Trudeau's right hand man back in the day.

Maybe that's why Turner left so suddenly after becoming P.M.

Remember the old Chretien attack ads put out by Harper. Chretien couldn't understand that it was an attack on his policies, not his looks.

"Perhaps there were a few million dollars that might have been stolen in the process. But how many millions of dollars have we saved because we have re-established the stability of Canada by keeping it a united country?", "We hate the GST and we will kill it."

It's the same old same old. I was told that the new Trudeau would make things better for the middle class. First thing he did was raise my taxes a lot.

I'd like to see MP Pension reform put on the docket again.

He gave the Clinton foundation 26 million & gave a terrorist 10.5 million. He ain't stable!

Plus he never answers a question directly. He hates Canada & is a sellout!

And what exactly is the option? Conservatives have been steering hard right socially (aka bigotry) for a decade and the new CPC leader is basically another right turn...a Homophobic Howdy Doody that smirks when he delivers bad news (super creepy). It is just the Reform Party with a different name (Progressive is long gone). Harper lost the election to the Liberals due to this, so why steer more that way?

We will never have a balanced government unless we have two parties that are a legitimate alternative. Right now it looks like 12 or so years of Justin, unless the CPC or NDP get a grip. Maybe the NDP will do a better job at selecting a leader, they would still have a long way to go to get closer to centre to be a legitimate alternative.

Another way to look at it. If GM builds what they think is the best car on the market but no one buys it, is it the consumer's fault or GM's fault? Simple answer is GM is out of touch with the market/consumers. Same applies to an election, out of touch with the voters means you (the party) are stupid not the voters. In this case the entire homophobia, alt right, Reform, social conservative crap is completely out of touch with the majority of Canadian voters (but flies in Reform core Alberta and in rural Quebec). Selling a product no one wants to buy will never make you the market leader.

Right now the Liberals are flying high federally by simply being the least worst choice, how hard is it really to be a good choice...very hard apparently.

Former life long PC voter.

And what exactly is the option?

IMHO the option was Tom Mulcair. He was head and shoulders above the rest in terms of policy, vision and even as a human being. He toured the base and chatted to us and seemed like a genuine person, WYSIWYG.

I never voted NDP before and didn't particularly like Jack, but I though Tom was a good center of the road option.

So far I'm not impressed with any of the NDP leadership contenders. I like that Angus has been a long term advocate for First Nations and has been somewhat effective dealing with housing and suicide crises' in his riding. He is also a singer in a Punk-Rock band.

The other 3 just seem bland and self serving, bologna sandwiches compared to Tom's steak.

Edit:

I've been in the service for 18 years and you can say what you like about past Liberal or Conservative governments, but the CAF was a great career option and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and was treated well and empowered. I get to work on jets all day :) who wouldn't like that

In the last 18 months something has changed. Its hard to describe but people are no longer appreciated, its very dark and nasty. People are treated badly.

I'll be gone in December. Looking at either a role in civil aviation or as a military contractor abroad.

Last edited:
IMHO the option was Tom Mulcair. He was head and shoulders above the rest in terms of policy, vision and even as a human being. He toured the base and chatted to us and seemed like a genuine person, WYSIWYG.

I never voted NDP before and didn't particularly like Jack, but I though Tom was a good center of the road option.

So far I'm not impressed with any of the NDP leadership contenders. I like that Angus has been a long term advocate for First Nations and has been somewhat effective dealing with housing and suicide crises' in his riding. He is also a singer in a Punk-Rock band.

The other 3 just seem bland and self serving, bologna sandwiches compared to Tom's steak.

Edit:

I've been in the service for 18 years and you can say what you like about past Liberal or Conservative governments, but the CAF was a great career option and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and was treated well and empowered. I get to work on jets all day :) who wouldn't like that

In the last 18 months something has changed. Its hard to describe but people are no longer appreciated, its very dark and nasty. People are treated badly.

I'll be gone in December. Looking at either a role in civil aviation or as a military contractor abroad.

I like most of what the NDP stated in the last election but people equate them with communists.

the liberals and conservatives tend to be the same coin, just opposite sides. A lot of the stuff we complained about with Harper (other than the alt right bigotry). Look at the TPP, look at everything that the Harper government sold out on Canadians and the liberal government continues with. One's just nicer to minorities.

Regarding the CAF getting dark lately, my FIL just got out this past spring, he's been saying that for the last 5 years conditions have been getting worse so I don't think it's a new thing with this government.

Stop basing your views on appearances, and feelings, and start looking at policies, and actions.

It wasn't the shiny guy who won a Nobel Peace Prize, or the WWII Zombie who was expelled from the Officers' Training Corps for lack of discipline, both who have airports named after them, who gave Natives the vote.
It was John Diefenbaker, who was the forward thinking Canadian, while Trudeau was busy working at the Pro Marxist Cité Libre, with some Communist leaning writers.

Why try and pull a marginal party into the forefront when you can simply put up a good appearance, and take over a mainstream one?

Some politicians spend more time and effort on obliquely tearing down their opponents, rather than building the Country up.
We need to start seeing through this, and then getting rid of them.

Stop basing your views on appearances, and feelings, and start looking at policies, and actions.

Ummmmmmm, that is exactly what we are doing, look at their voting records for a start...

The old PC party was my choice, the new Reformers repackaged as Conservatives (without the Progressive of course) are not. I live in today, not the 40s, 50s and 60s. I won't blindly vote based on things that happened decades ago.

I'm in a union, was very active in it to be honest, BUT I got tired of them trying to ram NDP down everyone's throat as the so-called "labour party". I, as a hard working tax payer, refuse to acknowledge a party that pushes for redistribution of wealth, as a labour party. I will also never support such a party. The redistribution of wealth can seem like a good idea when you talk about just shaving a bit extra from the richest, to help the poorest, yes very Robin Hood like. However the richest have their money sheltered. Take away the shelters you say? Ok then, now they're pulling billions of dollars out of the economy entirely and hiding it in other countries, that is to say the portion that they were't already keeping offshore.

These illegals should be treated as such. Detained immediately, and then deported at the earliest convenience with automatic denial of any applications. Millions of immigrants have gone about things in the correct manner, why should these be special cases that get to cut in while so many more law abiding potential immigrants are still waiting for their approvals?

BTW, as to the earlier comment about right wing bigotry(alt-right nazis as the left would say), here are just a few notable conservatives;
Ben Shapiro, Jewish. Ezra Levant, Jewish. Milo Yiannopoulos, gay. Lincoln Alexander(former Conservative MP, 24th Lt. Gov. of Ontario), Black. BTW, Lincoln Alexander was born in a row house at Young and Spadina, to an immigrant house wife and an immigrant carpenter, in 1922, a time when racism really WAS a huge problem. Yet still, he was a Cpl. in the RCAF and served in WW2, After the war he went to McMaster University and received his BA in economics in 1949, then graduated with a law degee from Osgoode Hall in Toronto in 1953. Had a career in law before becoming the first black member of parliament, then going on to earn many honours, titles and medals. Really, wiki the man he was great, and he proved that hard work trumps victim hood. Go, wiki, then come back and tell me how the conservative white man is keeping minorities down.

How about Milo, yes he's had many speaking events, some in Canada. Former Sr Editor at what's considered one of the most radical alt-right media hubs, Breitbart. Flaming homosexual. Guess who comes to listen to him speak and support his ideas, well ofcourse conservatives do, stupid. And who stages VIOLENT protests, well that would be left groups including yet not limited to the famed and ironically named ANTIFA. So remind me how fascist and bigoted we are for supporting a gay public speaker, while the anti-fascists are violently attacking the free speech of said gay man. BTW when you're done with that, open youtube and actually listen and consider some of those ideas before shutting it off, you may agree with some of it, may not, but atleast you would have tried it. Atleast you would have an idea of what the ideals actually are without simply spouting off brainwash propaganda of the left.

Maybe the commenter is the one who's in the dark. Shutting down free speech is fascism. Labeling all straight white men as CIS and privileged, in the context that they are used IS bigoted hate speech. etc, w/e tldr; **** you

I'm in a union, was very active in it to be honest, BUT I got tired of them trying to ram NDP down everyone's throat as the so-called "labour party". I, as a hard working tax payer, refuse to acknowledge a party that pushes for redistribution of wealth, as a labour party. I will also never support such a party. The redistribution of wealth can seem like a good idea when you talk about just shaving a bit extra from the richest, to help the poorest, yes very Robin Hood like. However the richest have their money sheltered. Take away the shelters you say? Ok then, now they're pulling billions of dollars out of the economy entirely and hiding it in other countries, that is to say the portion that they were't already keeping offshore.

These illegals should be treated as such. Detained immediately, and then deported at the earliest convenience with automatic denial of any applications. Millions of immigrants have gone about things in the correct manner, why should these be special cases that get to cut in while so many more law abiding potential immigrants are still waiting for their approvals?

BTW, as to the earlier comment about right wing bigotry(alt-right nazis as the left would say), here are just a few notable conservatives;
Ben Shapiro, Jewish. Ezra Levant, Jewish. Milo Yiannopoulos, gay. Lincoln Alexander(former Conservative MP, 24th Lt. Gov. of Ontario), Black. BTW, Lincoln Alexander was born in a row house at Young and Spadina, to an immigrant house wife and an immigrant carpenter, in 1922, a time when racism really WAS a huge problem. Yet still, he was a Cpl. in the RCAF and served in WW2, After the war he went to McMaster University and received his BA in economics in 1949, then graduated with a law degee from Osgoode Hall in Toronto in 1953. Had a career in law before becoming the first black member of parliament, then going on to earn many honours, titles and medals. Really, wiki the man he was great, and he proved that hard work trumps victim hood. Go, wiki, then come back and tell me how the conservative white man is keeping minorities down.

How about Milo, yes he's had many speaking events, some in Canada. Former Sr Editor at what's considered one of the most radical alt-right media hubs, Breitbart. Flaming homosexual. Guess who comes to listen to him speak and support his ideas, well ofcourse conservatives do, stupid. And who stages VIOLENT protests, well that would be left groups including yet not limited to the famed and ironically named ANTIFA. So remind me how fascist and bigoted we are for supporting a gay public speaker, while the anti-fascists are violently attacking the free speech of said gay man. BTW when you're done with that, open youtube and actually listen and consider some of those ideas before shutting it off, you may agree with some of it, may not, but atleast you would have tried it. Atleast you would have an idea of what the ideals actually are without simply spouting off brainwash propaganda of the left.

Maybe the commenter is the one who's in the dark. Shutting down free speech is fascism. Labeling all straight white men as CIS and privileged, in the context that they are used IS bigoted hate speech. etc, w/e tldr; **** you
Somebody's got their minds open!
Funny you say that, they say trump is a mad man & we need to get him out of office, but why is it we don't see trump supporters beating people in the streets & vandalizing businesses?

Regarding the CAF getting dark lately, my FIL just got out this past spring, he's been saying that for the last 5 years conditions have been getting worse so I don't think it's a new thing with this government.

I don't know. If things were the same as in 2015 I would definitely be staying. I've really enjoyed it, seen the world and got to work on the really cool stuff like CF-18 and the CC-177. There was budget for training and self improvement, and I had the opportunity to train British and US ground crews at Malmstrom and Brize Norton on the F-18.

There was also money to do things right. Now its good enough is OK. Maybe that's OK for a car.

When you have the minister of defence talking down to you, "Don't you know who I am?" it doesn't make for a great work environment.

There is really just an air of "Get lost". The 2 ministers that I really like and seemed to have the our interests are heart were Bill Graham and Peter Mackay 2005 through 2013 were my definitely my favourite years at work

Ummmmmmm, that is exactly what we are doing, look at their voting records for a start...

The old PC party was my choice, the new Reformers repackaged as Conservatives (without the Progressive of course) are not. I live in today, not the 40s, 50s and 60s. I won't blindly vote based on things that happened decades ago.

Nope, not even close when you use lines like:
"Conservatives have been steering hard right socially (aka bigotry) for a decade and the new CPC leader is basically another right turn...a Homophobic Howdy Doody that smirks when he delivers bad news (super creepy)."

That's all touchy feelly and emotional.

Oh, and suppression of Free Speech is a Communism thing, too.

Last edited:
Somebody's got their minds open!
Funny you say that, they say trump is a mad man & we need to get him out of office, but why is it we don't see trump supporters beating people in the streets & vandalizing businesses?

Ahh....the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Nope, not even close when you use lines like:
"Conservatives have been steering hard right socially (aka bigotry) for a decade and the new CPC leader is basically another right turn...a Homophobic Howdy Doody that smirks when he delivers bad news (super creepy)."

That's all touchy feelly and emotional.

Oh, and suppression of Free Speech is a Communism thing, too.

Ah yes the communism card, all fear the red menace... back to the 1950/60/70s I see. Doesn't fly any more. Most first world countries are social democracies now, because it is a sustainable system--sustainability is not the red menace. Left or right free speech has always been threatened and requires diligence to separate hate speech from free speech.

Steering to the right is entirely based on quantitative analysis (and not touch feely). Andrew Sheer has made his homophobia publicly known (quantitative). If you take time to look at the voting records of the CPC MPs you will see that socially conservative right turn on policies in the last decades+ (starting with the Reform party) like equal pay for women, gay marriage, gay rights, Native Canadians, Nicab, Islamaphobia, etc... High profile members that were more progressive have mostly left the party, again quantitative not qualitative (touchy feely). Like them or hate them having a Progressive at the helm like MacKay or Baird, the results would be completely different, but will the Reformers accept a leader married to an Iranian or a Gay/Bi man (which was a very poorly kept secret--and it shouldn't have to be a secret at all)? More quantitative data, the CPC had a vote in the last year or so on removing homophobia as a party policy, 30% or so voted to keep it, then just over 50% of the party voted an admitted homophobe as their leader?!?! Out of touch.

Bottom line, big part of Harper losing the election was due to steering the party away from centre (socially). Steering even more away from centre is not the answer and it only gives Trudeau more power and a longer reign.

Second (now this is touch feely but still true), for many Harper came across as unlikeable and creepy. Sheer is even more creepy than Harper, and can you image one of our allies suffering a terrorist attack and him giving condolences with a big ***** eating grin/smirk--as bad as Trudeau is at speaking he is no where near this bad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom