3D printed electric "motorcycle" | GTAMotorcycle.com

3D printed electric "motorcycle"

Very much a motorcycle I would say, an electric one, and absolutely bare bones at that. Similar to the original bicycles with motors that started the whole thing in the early 1900s
220px-Fn-1913.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I stand corrected Mango. I wasn't even thinking of the early years

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

It would probably pass as a limited speed motorcycle. 80 lbs and 50 mph so it's much lighter than most motocycles but speed makes it not an ebike.

I would love to see someone take it for a hard ride and see how it held up/how flex the frame was under stress.

It would probably pass as a limited speed motorcycle. 80 lbs and 50 mph so it's much lighter than most motocycles but speed makes it not an ebike.

I would love to see someone take it for a hard ride and see how it held up/how flex the frame was under stress.
Absolutely agree, see it taken to a track, would be similar to a smart car of bikes tbh hah.
Would 100% not classify it as an ebike.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

The DUIs will never buy it - no place to carry your two four.

They couldn't afford it anyway. This would require a license and insurance in Ontario. Not to mention that is probably costs a fortune 3d printing supplies aren't cheap and it would have taken many many hours of machine time to print. The fork alone is ~$1000. I would think this thing would retail for much more than a cbr 300.

the future will be funny looking
You don't like the style?
I think it looks rather nice.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Wait until you see the past...!

186529.jpg

Hah, that looks awesome. I would totally rock that to work using the bike lanes. After all, it's an E-(xhaust) Bike.

They couldn't afford it anyway. This would require a license and insurance in Ontario. Not to mention that is probably costs a fortune 3d printing supplies aren't cheap and it would have taken many many hours of machine time to print. The fork alone is ~$1000. I would think this thing would retail for much more than a cbr 300.
At the end of the video they said it was 50,000 euro I believe.

Back
Top Bottom