2017 08 27 - rider down in Ajax | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 08 27 - rider down in Ajax

kiwi

Same, or another? Speaks of a motorcycle rear-ending a car in the same exact area:

https://members.drps.ca/internet_ex..._With=Media_Release&Scope=&Scope_ID=&ID=33257

Motorcycle Driver Suffers Life Threatening Injuries
Aug 27, 2017 11:36 ETBack | Print Article
A 25-year-old Ajax male was seriously injured as a result of a motor vehicle collision early morning in Ajax.

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at approximately 1:42 a.m., members from West Division responded to the scene for a two vehicle collision involving a motorcycle and a car. Both vehicles were southbound on Harwood Avenue on the 401 overpass.

A Silver Mazda driven by a 20-year-old Toronto male was northbound on Harwood Avenue when the vehicle he was driving was rear ended by a northbound motorcycle, driven by a 25-year-old male from Ajax.

The 25-year-old male was transported to local hospital and later rushed to a Toronto area trauma hospital with life threatening injuries.

Members of the DRPS Traffic Services Branch, Collision Investigation Unit, attended the scene to conduct an investigation. The scene was closed for several hours while evidence was collected.

Anyone with information about this incident or anyone who witnessed this collision is asked to call D/Cst. Gribbons at 1-888-579-1520 ext. 5225.

Anonymous information can be sent to Durham Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 and tipsters may be eligible for a $2,000 cash reward.

GWS rider

I guess it IS possible two seperate collisions. Traffic stopped or slowed for first collision and all the pretty flashing lights, and subsequent collision, happens all the time, although I suspect only one, both mention rider going to trauma center with life threatening injuries and for the age of riders to be the same.

GWS rider

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom