Calabogie roll call | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie roll call

mbroyda

Who is planing on going next weekend? I'll be there Sat - Sun on a #5 BMW

I would love to but busy for next 3 weeks so looks like it will be next year for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OF COURSE my brakes need replacing ONE week before new vehicle comes in and I trade this one in.

OF COURSE this is the ONE long weekend ever I can actually go to track as cottage is lent out....

My life!

LOTS of crashed Saturday, and LOTS of rain Sunday, hope all who crashed are ok

I managed to bring it home in 1 piece and shave 2 sec off my lap times, so a trackday win in my books, hope everyone else fared just as good or better.

I was the noob in yellow running the naked bike 80x

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I was the noob in yellow running the naked bike 80x

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

sweet looking gsx s :p. Love the yosh alpha T barking!

sweet looking gsx s :p. Love the yosh alpha T barking!

Thanks was alot of fun and was nice to rev the bike out. Only got a few laps in on Saturday(To many people were crashing) Did a 2:46 and was ready to step it up when the red flag came out again. Sunday was all rain and most packed up. My buddy and I still went out. I have street tires and was lapping at 3:17 in the rain. Sure most here go alot faster but this was my first time at this track. By far this track is the best here in Ontario and from what others say, best in Canada.

All that aside does anyone know how the rider that was airlifted out??? I think it was Steph from moto nation

Thanks was alot of fun and was nice to rev the bike out. Only got a few laps in on Saturday(To many people were crashing) Did a 2:46 and was ready to step it up when the red flag came out again. Sunday was all rain and most packed up. My buddy and I still went out. I have street tires and was lapping at 3:17 in the rain. Sure most here go alot faster but this was my first time at this track. By far this track is the best here in Ontario and from what others say, best in Canada.

All that aside does anyone know how the rider that was airlifted out??? I think it was Steph from moto nation

I heard he has a concussion and multiple broken ribs.

I remember watching this group sit in pit lane for 15 min or so thinking to myself damn those tires must be getting real cold, they finally got let out and didn't make it past the first turn

Back
Top Bottom