Looking for ppl to ride with in York Region / North York | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for ppl to ride with in York Region / North York

I am just looking for some casual riding after work hours OR long distance one on weekends / long weekend. I would say I am a new rider and I ride a Moto Guzzi V7. Anyone who ride is cool :D

Hello people I am located in Richmond Hill, I just wanna do some riding together and meeting some cool riders after work hours or weekends :eek:

I work around York Mills and Leslie and live around Bayview and John. Weekends off and work till 8:30PM. I'm also thinking about a ride down to Deals Gap soon :) Let me know what works -Dave

I would be in. I actually need some riders who are comfortable as I am still no yet on my bike. And could use the company.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Please define "cool".

Cool:
[kool]

adjective, cooler, coolest. 1. moderately cold; neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.

2. feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.

3. imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.

Source: Dictionary.com

I am in RHill as well.

you can also try Meetup.com. it also has an APP. there are few very active motorcycle clubs there.
I'm a member of TTSR - Twisted Throttle Sport Bike Riders. Good people, well organized rides, all levels. I have met some very good friends and learned a great deal about motorcycle from this group.

If you ride a cruiser, there is also a very active group, I can't remember the name right now, but mainly cruisers etc.

Welcome. and Cheers.

I live @ Don Mills and Sheppard in North York, just shoot me a msg if you want to romp around. My usual jaunt is downtown along lakeshore and back up.

Count me in -- I'm in southern Richmond Hill. I'd like to do a Burrito Boyz North one of these Wednesday nights before the end of the season too.

I am also located by Donmills and Eglinton.
I've been riding for past 5 months :), I have an orange 2011 ninja 650R.

Would love to meet up other riders, ride along, learn more about bikes in general and riding techniques and etc.

Back
Top Bottom