GtaSportrider.com | GTAMotorcycle.com

GtaSportrider.com

We got older, got married, had kids, moved out to other parts of the country and largely communicate via Facebook these days.

It turns out that Wobbly didn't renew the domain, so it's a part of my past now.

Bang on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the replies, all are good. I lost touch for a few years, and gone. I remember your name from the group. have a good one.

Dean? How ya doing? Did you keep a cycle?

I remember watching you trying to duct tape your rack back together on your Honda down on the blue ridge parkway. I think that was the same run where pat left his oil filler cap off and waterproofed his leg and the right side of his sv650. :)

Ronnie, that was another dean, sorry, I remember him from the old site. ---- Wish I was there, sounded like it was a good time though. take care

We got older, got married, had kids, moved out to other parts of the country and largely communicate via Facebook these days.

that pretty much sums it up LOL ...

I miss those rides.

Let me know if you do another Bah hah-bah run again. ;)

LOL I'll keep you posted, might be a few years before we get to that.

Where is the darn "like post"?!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sure thing I'll keep you posted, are you on my FB list Martin ? If you are it would probably be easier to keep in touch there since I'm not on here so much these days...

I remember watching you trying to duct tape your rack back together on your Honda down on the blue ridge parkway. I think that was the same run where pat left his oil filler cap off and waterproofed his leg and the right side of his sv650. :)

ah, good times.

Back
Top Bottom