the ride TO and FROM L&L | GTAMotorcycle.com

the ride TO and FROM L&L

EC2010

Thursday night L&L approaching...

I do enjoy seeing old friends and the many different bikes & trikes that show up.

I don't look forward to the ride in and the ride out. Too many times this year I have witnessed bikes lane-splitting on DVP above speed limit, sometimes riding 2up. I've had people passing me in my own lane when I'm doing traffic speed. I've even had people forcing their way into middle of my group riding staggered just because we have girls in the group.

What's going on folks? I mean used to have to worry about cagers only. And now gotta worry about bikes also?

*I haven't been to L&L for the last 3 years and started again this season, and I feel the difference.

Last edited:
A lot more ice cream riders?
Most people these days hook up on group rides using Whatsapp and never come to a forum where they might learn etiquette from reading threads?
******* rider to real rider ratio is increasing?

I stopped frequenting places where riders congregate so I am not up to date on what's cool these days

Don't really know.

I take offence to the derogatory use of ice cream in this thread.

And yeah, a bunch of bs moves described in the op.
Sadly, it seems the only solution is to avoid these larger meet ups

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I haven't been to LnL or KC for 3 years now...

I guess this is the new thing? I thought SS insurance got jacked up?

Mom & Dad still have lots of $$ :)

Come on, how the **** does a kid ask their parents to insure their motorcycle lol

Mine wouldn't even entertain the idea when I started.

油井緋色;2519904 said:
Come on, how the **** does a kid ask their parents to insure their motorcycle lol

Mine wouldn't even entertain the idea when I started.
White kids parents will do anything to keep junior happy.
I asked my dad for Pong when I was 8. He told me to get a job.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom