507 Crash this past weekend | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

507 Crash this past weekend

wow! whats the story behind this?

Stupid guy rode like an idiot. That was the second bike he destroyed that year through lack of brains. Google yammie noob if you want to be sad about how useless some humans are.

EDIT:
nvm, you already googled.

Last edited:
Man, this is awful. Still no real info on what happened?

After riding the Tail of the dragon this summer and a bunch of roads around there its depressing if you are looking for fun and technical roads in Ontario. Still love riding and being on 2 wheels but to be honest the rush of riding it a dozen or more times in a few days I now need to get a track bike for Ontario. lol

I went through the same phase minus going to the Tail. Regularly go south in that area though. Too many people near those parts of that mountain range for me.
anywho...bought a ninja 250 for the track and the fun factor skyrocketed.

油井緋色;2519617 said:
I've only been to the 507 once and never went back for this reason.

80% of the corners are blind and you need to be going at 170km/h at minimum to get any thrill. There is also no run off with a ditch on one side and hill/wall on the other.

A message to any rider that reads this and wants to go push limits at the 507: this is what race tracks are for. What you don't pay for in fees on legal roads you will pay with your life or blood when you **** up.

Exactly.

Yamminoob is one bad rider, I followed him for a bit when he had the fz09 but then he went back to the Triump, that kid is one bad rider but as every motorcycle "vlogger", they feel they can give advice to people.

\
wow! whats the story behind this?

edit: Ok, found out the below from a GoFundMe page:

"On the first weekend of April 2017 Yammie Noob driving on a suspended license crossed over the center double yellow line while filming himself and other riding buddies for their YouTube channel and impacted the 2006 Cayman S. Yammie had recently been involved in another accident and was carrying only the minimum amount of required insurance in the state of Texas. The other driver has been in and out of the hospital with spinal injuries and multiple herniated disks. The minimal personal injury protection afforded by Yammie's policy has almost been exhausted and the other driver is still facing more treatments and recovery. Yammie also claims he has no income despite receiving substantial royalties from his YouTube channel, merch, and this being his second gofundme, after a previous accident. ."

I was at Flynn when the group pulled in. Weird to think that 3 of those riders I saw would be deceased shortly afterwards. My reaction when I saw all the sport bikes was horror, very rarely do large sport bike group rides end well. Especially a group that size. Such a needless tragedy...

Only two of those riders would be dead. The third was just an innocent guy they took with them that would have arrived at the south end a few minutes later.

Back
Top Bottom