Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival

Hi everyone,

For those of you that don't know, on the last weekend of September, the inaugural Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival (the first of its kind in Canada) will begin. The festival begins on Thursday with an Opening Reception, followed by two days of film screenings at the Revue Cinema on Friday and Saturday and ending on Sunday with an Awards Presentation and TMFF Talks Q&A panel composed of attending filmmakers and members of our Judging Panel.

If you haven’t seen our website recently, I encourage you to have a look at our sizzle real and then drill down through Film Guide to get details on the 16 amazing movies, including a number on Canadian and International Premieres, that we’ll be showing this year. Between the movies, the filmmakers on hand, and events, we’re sure it will be an exciting weekend.

We’d love for you to attend. Tickets are available online at our website torontomotofilmfest.com

Any questions. Post away; I'm happy to answer.

Cheers

Sounds cool. is it tied to TIFF?

Looks like some really cool stuff worth watching in there...except I hate Toronto and not going there to watch videos.

Any way I can just pay/rent online for any of these? Plus, I prefer watching movies semi-naked on my couch with beer. Neither I can do in a theater....legally, at least.

Sounds cool. is it tied to TIFF?

No, we're not tied to TIFF. It's a grass roots start up put together by a shared passion for motorcycles. Might sound corny, but it's true. Even though we're not TIFF, we are going to put on a kick-*** experience, that I can promise.

Looks like some really cool stuff worth watching in there...except I hate Toronto and not going there to watch videos.

Any way I can just pay/rent online for any of these? Plus, I prefer watching movies semi-naked on my couch with beer. Neither I can do in a theater....legally, at least.

LOL. As much fun as sitting semi-naked drinking a beer sounds like fun, seeing the movies on a proper BIG theatre screen with BIG sounds and a couple of hundred other people as stoked about motorcycles as you are, sounds like a pretty close match :)

Last edited:
I also don't particularly enjoy sitting in one room with 200 other people, however I would be interested in seeing some of these films. Therefore, if there's any chance to make them available after the festival, please let us know. And of course, good luck! Even though it's not for me, I applaud the effort.

too much info lol

Back
Top Bottom