Friend needs help getting affordable (lol) ins for 600 with M1-M2 class license | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friend needs help getting affordable (lol) ins for 600 with M1-M2 class license

I'm 25. Would probably be a lot more if I was 18 lol
At 24 living in Guelph area I was paying $430/month for a 650R. When I turned 25 it dropped to $140/month. At the time I was paying $110/month for full coverage on a 01 Jetta TDI on top of that.

Now I'm 33 living in Toronto paying $166/month for all the vehicles in my signature. It'll go up another $55/month when I add the 80 CBX soon (well it'll probably be next season at this rate).

I was quoted $300/mo on a GSXR600 with M1. It'll be less than half that if I get my M2 and rider training and a CBR300 though.

Was that via an online quote system by chance?

I shopped around when my insurance came up for renewal and discovered Aviva is currently the cheapest out there and that was confirmed with a friend in the industry. Daulton Timmis can offer them

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I shopped around when my insurance came up for renewal and discovered Aviva is currently the cheapest out there and that was confirmed with a friend in the industry. Daulton Timmis can offer them

Does aviva insure supersports?

You have to call them. Daulton is a broker for aviva. You friend needs to contact a broker. I ended up staying with aviva again. State Farm was the most expensive. A thousand more then what I pay now

Back
Top Bottom