Dollarama handlebar cup holders, $3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dollarama handlebar cup holders, $3

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Just FYI for the cruiser/touring crowd... I saw someone else post about these a few weeks back elsewhere. I had a heck of a time finding them as a lot of Dollarama locations were sold out, but I finally found a few weeks back.

TPAT-EM00103-3.jpg

Just got back from a 4700KM ride up to northern Ontario and back a few days back and it worked awesome and for $3 the price is right. We had quite a few very brisk (6-8c) early AM departures in the north and having a hot coffee at hand when we were running tank-to-tank was great. At one point I also rinsed out the travel mug I was using and filled it up with a McD's iced coffee alternately during a hot afternoon period.

Anyhow, for those with handlebars who it'd fit on, it's way cheaper than the $40-$60 options at the usual places. I did have to use a small piece of rubber between the clamp and the handlebars to keep it from slowly slipping downwards, but that was an easy fix.

Nice. Just what I need for my morning cuppa.

at which dollarama were to able to find one?

Cobourg. Saw them at the east Oshawa location as well but they are there one day, gone the next. The ladies I spoke to at a few stores said that because they're a seasonal item once they're gone, they're unlikely to be restocked.

Back
Top Bottom