A lot more squids this season? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

A lot more squids this season?

Did you end up with a new pair? I just came back with some dianese jeans and some armour. I wear a size 30 so pickings were slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, I actually went today and picked up a pair of resurgence. I didn't like the European fit of dainese (my previous pair was dainese). I wear a size 32, and even that had little inventory.

I have also gone down in jeans at low speed (40 kph or less) and my jeans ripped open as soon as they hit pavement. I've got some leather reinforced jeans now but I still don't really trust them much.

Another thing I've noticed lately is a lot more people in non-motorcycle leather jackets on motorcycles, especially women. Like their jackets look like they came from Danier and I know most of those are not very durable.

Ya I have some Danier leather jackets, those aren't top grain leather and feel very thin, I doubt they would help too much in a medium-high speed crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I see so many speeding to and from work. At work. Driving. I wonder if they are really attached to their skin. In uber hot I have full gear on. I am. It perfect. But I like me. And perfect to try and stay attached

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

We were just diving off the shore in St. Maarten. My wife spotted three baby squids.
Then four bigger ones joined. They swam around peacefully and then split like the cops were after them and we never saw them again.

We only saw one more squid, on a night dive on our last dive of the season.

I liked them.

Back
Top Bottom