507 Two Dead and Two Dead on 7 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

507 Two Dead and Two Dead on 7

wtf. That is horrendous. Best wishes to all of the riders in their recovery.

TL: DR
Pickup driver fell asleep and crossed the line.

How is this proven I wonder? It's like the icicle-dagger: the evidence is gone by the time police get there. What kind of penalty will this unnamed individual face for inflicting so much pain and suffering? It is difficult to maintain ones composure here...

John-severe head injury with Coma, Left leg amputated
Kathy-left leg amputated
Andre-left leg amputated, hip and pelvis severe injuries, docs trying to save one of his arms
Diane-broken ribs and collarbone
Brian-broken ankle

Goodness. How were there no fatalities??

Best wishes to all for recovery. So sad and needless.

How is this proven I wonder? It's like the icicle-dagger: the evidence is gone by the time police get there. What kind of penalty will this unnamed individual face for inflicting so much pain and suffering? It is difficult to maintain ones composure here...

Goodness. How were there no fatalities??

Best wishes to all for recovery. So sad and needless.

This is why you keep your mouth shut after a crash. People talk too much and make convictions easy (not saying it happened in this case, but people aren't thinking clearly in the face of such devastation). It is possible to get an impaired charge (for instance if the driver had been awake for 24 hours) but doesn't happen often. Likely careless driving will be the charge (sadly possibly pled down to failure to obey lane markings or something similar).

Judging by all of the left leg destruction, the truck glanced off the row of bikes and didn't hit them head on which likely saved their lives. I know the tow truck driver that cleaned up the mess, but he has seen enough horror for a lifetime, it's not fair to make him relive it just to satisfy my curiousity.

Back
Top Bottom