Stolen: 08 Yamaha R6 Raven | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen: 08 Yamaha R6 Raven

WiftFlyte

I'm pretty sure I'm never going to see my bike ever again based on how motorcycle theft works, but just wanted to post this here in the odd chance anyone spots the bike since it was just stolen in the last 24 hours...

Details:
- Stolen on August 18 or 19th
- Location: 16 Yonge St., Toronto (condo parking lot, typical case...)
- Various mods, but most obvious at a distance is the Akrapovic exhaust
- License Plate: 1A9H2

Last picture I have of her attached below...

Pretty depressed about it. I always knew this might eventually happen with a supersport in Toronto, but I never imagined how heart-sinking it would feel. Please PM me if you happen to see her...

Attachments

• IMG_20170708_160332.jpg
    IMG_20170708_160332.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 146
I'm pretty sure I'm never going to see my bike ever again based on how motorcycle theft works, but just wanted to post this here in the odd chance anyone spots the bike since it was just stolen in the last 24 hours...

Details:

Pretty depressed about it. I always knew this might eventually happen with a supersport in Toronto, but I never imagined how heart-sinking it would feel. Please PM me if you happen to see her...
I feel for ya U never know about getting it back. Buddy of mine got his RSV4 stolen a couple months back from his condo garage and it was recovered. If I see the bike, I'll def reach out to u Hope ur reunited with ur bike

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

that sucks, sweet looking bike, insurance value on a 10 year old bike will likely not replace it

Details:

Damn..I own the same model bike. I also imagine that it's just a matter of time for me too.

Northern Lights

So sorry to hear that. Please don't lose faith in humanity over it.. I'd like to think it's not as common as it seems.

I hope the insurance company pays you correctly for such a beautiful bike. They treated me fairly when I wrote off my 9yo bike in June.

Best of luck to you.

Sent from my SM-G955W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Really sorry to hear your bike was stolen. While you can keep an eye on local Kijiji and Craigslist sportbike listings, the thieves will most likely part out the bike or sell as a track bike without a clean title.

If your bike is parked outside there are several things you can do to discourage would-be thieves. Park in a well-lit public area with lots of pedestrian traffic if possible; lock your forks; put a lock on the tires: use a cover and lock the bottom (padlock).

Hope it all works out with your insurance company.

Back
Top Bottom