The Riders Who Won't Wave Back... | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Riders Who Won't Wave Back...

To the vast majority of people who ride, its a hobby. It's typical for people who share a similar hobby to acknowledge it. As humans we're always looking for ways to connect to others, whether it be by hobby, employment, aesthetics, tastes in food/alcohol, etc. It gives a sense of belonging which, to most people, is an important factor in life. Very few people are truly able to live alone with complete isolation and still be happy.

very true. When the ipod FIRST came out and was Mac only, I remember reading articles about the "ipod zombies" in NYC who would identify each other from the iconic WHITE headphone wires they used at the time and would nod to each other as they walked by. I'm talking about circa 2002... before the iPod was compatible with Windows PCs and before other brands copied the white headphone wires.

I wave to everyone I can. So far I am batting a thousand with the wave backs. I too want to wave when I am in my car and end up smirking to myself.

I used to also find myself waving to riders while I drove my car, often smacking my hand into the window.

I solved the problem by not driving my car. Easy peasy!

Back
Top Bottom