Cannonball Rides - Sept. 16-17 , 2017 - New Rides - 250 Mile, 1000 km, 2500 km - FREE | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cannonball Rides - Sept. 16-17 , 2017 - New Rides - 250 Mile, 1000 km, 2500 km - FREE

CannonballRides

Here we go yet again. The last event was busting with riders across Canada. To date we are now over 30,000 riders now that have entered these rides.
Here is the skinny for those that do not already know. I set up a series of rides, you register at the closest starting point to you listed on the ride maps.
You can ride clockwise or counter clockwise. You alone decide how far and how fast you wish to ride. It is not a race!

Think of these rides as a chance to get out and see some roads you likely have not been on before. It is run like a poker run in that you must stop pick up a business card at the listed locations within your ride chosen. No card, no problem take a selfy in front of the place of business. Very simple. You will exit from the location where you started.

The 250 Mile ride is a brand new ride which is very unique. I have tried to take out most of the highway wherever possible and given you 6.5 hours to complete! It wont be easy. What will matter is that you keep moving on this ride, stop for a long lunch your cooked :) The 1000 KM is a really nice 2 day ride, rack up a few miles on the Saturday and bring it on home on Sunday prior to cottage traffic - again you decide how far you want to ride each day.

The 2500 series has really taken off. For those of you who really want a challenge, junes ride was 2500 miles and 5 days to complete - we had tons of people do this, so I changed it for the fall to a three day event, Leave Thursday back home Saturday night.

Pretty much all of the detail is on the website: www.Cannonballrides.ca Got a question send me something via contact us please. it goes to my phone directly.

Best of luck hope to see many of you taking on the 6th set of rides now!
Cheers, Purdyman

Seriously wish I had a seat that I could handle for 6 hours

Back
Top Bottom