Day Trip to Bruce Peninsula from Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Day Trip to Bruce Peninsula from Toronto

mrcs.hws

Hello all!

Long-time lurker here. Hoping to see if anyone would like to come on a day trip with me.

I'll be heading out to Bruce Peninsula for the day on Saturday August 19th, 2017 from Toronto Area! There is a van going as well, leaving at about 8am. If it's just going to be me on my bike, I'll be leaving at the same time.

HOWEVER. I would like to open this up to you, dear reader. It'd be nice to have more bikes on the day-trip too. Are you interested? Let me know.

I like distance riding. For me, it's my second year. I've got a Sena and my Kawi Versys 650. Heck, I've probably already met you at one of the meets around Toronto.

If you're interested in going, or leading. Reply here or PM me. I don't have a route set yet, as I was likely going to follow the van, or eventually plan my own route once I knew the cagers' plans for the day.

That being said, it would be nice to be back on the street-lit road before the bugs come out. Though that's never a necessity.

I can do this day trip if you ever want to go on a Sunday Monday or Wednesday. I work the other days. I live in Oshawa

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

if I were you I would take CR 1 (county road 1 starts in Owen Sound) it hugs the shore lines not much traffic. hwy 9 & 6 is straight and boring. I was there last week camping at Sauble. If you want nice place to relax with great scenery stop at Lion's Head marina/ lighthouse (washroom there)

if I were you I would take CR 1 (county road 1 starts in Owen Sound) it hugs the shore lines not much traffic. hwy 9 & 6 is straight and boring. I was there last week camping at Sauble. If you want nice place to relax with great scenery stop at Lion's Head marina/ lighthouse (washroom there)

I would go if this was on Sunday. Got too many fun things to do Saturday too :)

Back
Top Bottom