Where to buy LeoVince GP Corsa!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy LeoVince GP Corsa!!!

bunny

So i just bought my self my very first bike, a 2015 ninja 300 YAYYY!!!
i had heard the LeoVince GP Corsa on the 300 and thought it sounded great but now im trying to find a place in Toronto Canada to buy but cant seem to find one!
Cant find a website which will ship here either :'(.
Any help or where i can check out?
Thanks!!!

Congrats on the bike, you will have a lot of fun and it's a good choice.

Just so you know, municipalities around the GTA are starting to crack down on ahole exhausts. Toronto is revising their noise bylaw and will likely follow suit. For a street bike, there is no way in hell I would be wasting money on a GP exhaust as it is not likely to pass in any municipality that considers motorcycle noise.

So i just bought my self my very first bike, a 2015 ninja 300 YAYYY!!!
i had heard the LeoVince GP Corsa on the 300 and thought it sounded great but now im trying to find a place in Toronto Canada to buy but cant seem to find one!
Cant find a website which will ship here either :'(.
Any help or where i can check out?
Thanks!!!

I got my LV from eBay.

Thanks GreyGhost, Ill take that into consideration.
I guess ride it around for a bit more before deciding if i want to get a different exhaust.

Thanks I82I8! let me see what happens. If in 2 weeks i still feel like i wanna get it i'll hope onto ebay, i just hope i get the right model lol. Dont want to wait the shipping time and find out i got one for a different bike.

Had the chance to try one with a Hindle carbon muffler as well as the replacement mid-pipe.
It wasn't too loud, had a nice tone, and best of all didn't require any re-mapping.

Back
Top Bottom