Sanitizing History??? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sanitizing History???

yes, and a regional shift, Dems were the original party of the South

Reagan changed that when he let the evangelicals into the tent

If they are relocating them to a museum or something I don't have a problem with it. If they are taking them down to destroy them or hide them in a warehouse, then that seems wrong.

An interesting concept. Statues of all the VIP's in a time line showing their good and bad sides and the social climate of the times, an education in progress rather than a blanket honour.

BTW I'm sure there are a few statues around of our first prime minister, Sir John A. The one that was PM before women could vote.....

An interesting concept. Statues of all the VIP's in a time line showing their good and bad sides and the social climate of the times, an education in progress rather than a blanket honour.

BTW I'm sure there are a few statues around of our first prime minister, Sir John A. The one that was PM before women could vote.....

Ouch. I just stumbled across this.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/john-macdonald-school-1.4259643

Maybe we should go with Lenin's system of just giving things numbers. No costs involved when someone falls out of favour.

To quote Trump, So what about George Washington & Thomas Jefferson? They were slave owners too.
The whataboutism runs deep

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What does this have to do with whataboutism? Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
What about people with the same names?

What about these statues? Should thet stay or should they go?

Buffalo Soldier monument, Leavenworth, KS

Bfu-soldr-front.jpg

Buffalo Soldier

"the employment of the Buffalo Soldiers by the United States Army in the Indian Wars has led some to call for the critical reappraisal of the African American regiments. In this viewpoint[SUP][39][/SUP] the Buffalo Soldiers were used as mere shock troops or accessories to the forcefully expansionist goals of the U.S.government at the expense of the Native Americans and other minorities."

Anyone who thinks the riots in Charlottesville had anything to do with a statue isn't paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom