Canadian tire motorsport park / mopar canadian superbike championship | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canadian tire motorsport park / mopar canadian superbike championship

ddrim

Canada’sbiggest motorcycle road racing event of the year is set for Canadian TireMotorsport Park (CTMP) August 18-20. The weekend features Canada’s topmotorcycle road racers as they compete for the national Mopar CanadianSuperbike Championship, as well as a full slate of off-track, family-friendlyactivities including 11-time National Champion Jordan Szoke’s Extreme Show.

visit canadiantiremotorsportpark.com for more details

Tastes like spam.

The "biggest" motorcycle road race event in Canada was LAST weekend, The VRRA HB Cycle Vintage Fest, over 1000 entries.

Tastes like spam.

The "biggest" motorcycle road race event in Canada was LAST weekend, The VRRA HB Cycle Vintage Fest, over 1000 entries.
I'm definitely putting that event on next year's calendar. I love the older bikes and can't believe I missed the chance to see so many in action.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

How many spectators?

I overheard one of the marshalls/volunteers say he's never seen so many people there at 9 saturday morning so i'd say alot and as the day wore on people just kept rolling in...

That said I've never been to a csbk event at mosport so I have no clue how to compare the two.

Last edited:
Wow, let's just slam each other because the advertising said it's the biggest weekend for motorcycle racing. Guess what, it is the biggest weekend for CSBK. Maybe they should say the biggest weekend for modern sport bike racing?

Quit being a dick, go set your points and adjust your carbs.

Wow, let's just slam each other because the advertising said it's the biggest weekend for motorcycle racing. Guess what, it is the biggest weekend for CSBK. Maybe they should say the biggest weekend for modern sport bike racing?

Quit being a dick, go set your points and adjust your carbs.

It's so bizarre that a thread posted on topic to a forum as well as local, excellent and enthusiast-related is slammed for being spam.

Last year Sunday's spectator attendance was about 25,000.

VRRA does what it does fairly well but it simply is not the national championship with competition at the highest level in this country.

Well,just for the record I did not want to quote the spam part but I dont know how to seperate quotes (Im still gtam illeterate ).

Anyways ,the vrra was good times and Im sure csbk will be as well,no slamming either from me and mosport is the best track for spectators I've been to so that is all....

Well,just for the record I did not want to quote the spam part but I dont know how to seperate quotes (Im still gtam illeterate ).

Anyways ,the vrra was good times and Im sure csbk will be as well,no slamming either from me and mosport is the best track for spectators I've been to so that is all....

ive been on gta since 2005, and dont know how to separate multiple quotes lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom