New Moto Guzzi V7 YouTube Channel | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Moto Guzzi V7 YouTube Channel

Beautiful bike, have always loved the V7, and would have gotten one a few years back if it had abs as it does now. Another 25 HP would be nice too but then I should just get the Griso before it is discontinued.

May I suggest posting on Wild Guzzi and the V7 thread on Adv Rider.

Last edited:
Enjoyed your video Rory, can't wait for your next video. On a beginner bike right now but eventually I want to get a V7 like yours.

What software did you use to outline your routes @ 3:15 of your video?

Enjoyed your video Rory, can't wait for your next video. On a beginner bike right now but eventually I want to get a V7 like yours.

What software did you use to outline your routes @ 3:15 of your video?

Hi,

I used Apple Motion, which at US$50 is a real bargain. It's the basis for the map and all of the animated text in the video. You could also do this with Adobe After Effects.

For the map, making the basic path is fairly easy. You trace the route with a bezier tool and then apply write-on behaviour. If you want to add mileage, this is done as individual text layers and the application of fade in/fade out behaviour.

Timing the progress of the path with narration is more complicated. As you may have noticed, the progress speed of each of the routes differs. I made three different path files and applied custom timing/keyframing to each. I looked in vain for a video that showed how to do this, so I am thinking about making one.

Very pleased that you enjoyed the video. It's getting a good reception from non-motorcyclists, but I suspect that it is of less appeal to people who expect a motovlog.

Rory

Last edited:
Definitely not what I'd expect from a motovlogger. However it was very interesting and I did enjoy it.
Subscribed.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Welcome. Not to many of us Guzzi owners on here ... will check your video from home later.

Definitely not what I'd expect from a motovlogger. However it was very interesting and I did enjoy it.
Subscribed.

Hi Iceman,

I had fun making the video and I'm delighted that you enjoyed it. Thanks very much for subscribing.

Last edited:
Beautiful bike, have always loved the V7, and would have gotten one a few years back if it had abs as it does now. Another 25 HP would be nice too but then I should gust get the Griso before it is discontinued.

May I suggest posting on Wild Guzzi and the V7 thread on Adv Rider.

Interesting. I bought the V7 II but in 2015 passed on the V7 due to absence of ABS. I don't need 75 HP, but I understand why many people want it. I did post about the channel on ADVRider and Guzzi Riders in the U.K.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom