Stunt rider dies filming Deadpool 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stunt rider dies filming Deadpool 2

if they were practicing or rehearsing, more than likely not, the cameras would not be rolling

According to the reporting I saw, she rehearsed 4 times at low speed with no problems and this shot was for the cameras. Something happened (similar to whiskey throttle) and she went across the street and into a building on the other side (which was still open to the public), the cameras may not have been able to follow her as it was a completely unexpected move in a different direction.

Not sure about lawsuits. Waivers, contracts, etc would have been signed. Realistically it's not the first time a death has happened on a movie shoot.

Not sure about lawsuits. Waivers, contracts, etc would have been signed. Realistically it's not the first time a death has happened on a movie shoot.

Yup

Did she actually die of a skull fracture? Seems to me a helmet is piss-poor protection if you're running into a cement post and on into a building. I doubt there was much saving her. If we saw film footage we could immediately finger the cause. She was a pioneer for black women in AMA racing apparently. Too bad it ended this way but we all calculate the risks we take and hope for the best. RIP.

Did she actually die of a skull fracture? Seems to me a helmet is piss-poor protection if you're running into a cement post and on into a building. I doubt there was much saving her. If we saw film footage we could immediately finger the cause. She was a pioneer for black women in AMA racing apparently. Too bad it ended this way but we all calculate the risks we take and hope for the best. RIP.

You're definitely wrong there, if she was wearing a helmet, she would still be alive right now.

Might not be able to watch that film, because of the incident.

First one wasn't very good on a second inspection either, about 10-15 good minutes.

Back
Top Bottom