40th Annual Ride for Sight - GTAM's 20th year support this amazing cause. | GTAMotorcycle.com

40th Annual Ride for Sight - GTAM's 20th year support this amazing cause.

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
2017 saw GTAM raise a total of $14,158.81 for vision research, which put us in second place, overall, in the Online Team Challenge. We tip our hat to York Region H.O.G. Chapter, who ended up in first place with an awe-inspiring total of $28,610.00.

2017 is the first year, since the Online Challenge started, that GTAM didn't finish in first place, overall. With the 2018 Ride For Sight event marking GTAM's 20th year participating, we need to reclaim first place. We are already on the board with a total of $425.00 raise. We will certainly have our work cut out for us, if we are going to beat York Region H.O.G this year and we'd love to celebrate this fabulous event and our support of it, with the GTAM members.

Click the link below to join the GTAM Online Ride Team and help us reclaim our place at the top of the leader board.

GTAM 2018 Ride For Sight Online Ride Team

The preparations are already underway for the 2018 event, with the Ride for Sight Parade at the top of the list.

Mark your calendars - June 16, 2018 and join Ride For Sight, as they lead us on a spectacular ride, a 120km parade, with hundreds of bikes, supported by some of Ontario's finest in Police Services, to a most special event: Ride for Sight 2018, being held in Fenelon Falls, ON.

Count me in again! This will be my 20th Ride for Sight! I'm already brainstorming some fundraising ideas.

I dropped the ball with my donation last year (although it would not have been big enough to propel you into first, I'm afraid)
I am committed, now after recent events more than ever, to making a donation through the gtam team once I am back to work.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

The Central Ontario Ride for Sight planning committee has begun planning for our 40th anniversary! If you have any suggestions, we're all ears!

I dropped the ball with my donation last year (although it would not have been big enough to propel you into first, I'm afraid)
I am committed, now after recent events more than ever, to making a donation through the gtam team once I am back to work.

We would be thrilled for you to make a donation this year Joe, but why not join the team and start fundraising for yourself? Team GTAM always has a blast camping and partying together and Ride for Sight is always a fantastic weekend!

We would be thrilled for you to make a donation this year Joe, but why not join the team and start fundraising for yourself? Team GTAM always has a blast camping and partying together and Ride for Sight is always a fantastic weekend!
I appreciate the invite, but I'm more of a glamping indoorsman. Maybe when the little guy is older and doesn't wanna be around me anymore.
Just dm me a link of where to donate whenever you have one. ☺

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Just spent a week on vacay, one of the things I did at a local bar was Rock and Roll Bingo.

It was sooo much fun! Bingo cards, but instead of numbers there are bands in the squares. Play a song (or some of it anyway), if you have the band you mark the square off. Two lines and you get a prize.

The years I made the most for RFS I hooked up with a local bar for the Daytona races. Got them to play the race, 50/50 draws etc. I may try this again, maybe incorporate the RNR bingo too.

Joe - it's called a hotel room. Camping is fun but.... Parade, play and then pamper myself with a bed and shower facilities.

Thanks for the idea meme! I will pass it along to the planning committee. If you do the 50/50 or RnR bingo again this year, post the details of your event here and team GTAM will try to attend! At very least we can help to promote your event to make it as successful as possible!

Back
Top Bottom