Goodbye to you guys for now... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Goodbye to you guys for now...

alon

Met some great people here and even got to ride with some of you multiple times...you're a good bunch...I'm leaving town on Monday, off to the UK for a two year family adventure and my bike and all of our stuff is already en route. I hope you guys have a safe and happy next few years and I'll reconnect when I return...with a factory KTM Rally bike in my shipping container to join my current KTM.

all the best to you - take care; I'll try not to forget you guys while I'm riding the best that the UK, Europe and Northern Africa have to offer :)

Hi. The rain has been over here near Ottawa all this year!

Rain? Yes, mostly in the winter...the winter that allows for riding all year round...no snow.

Hey @alon, just because you won't be in the gta, doesn't mean that you can't share some uk stories while you are away!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Will do...

Met some great people here and even got to ride with some of you multiple times...you're a good bunch...I'm leaving town on Monday, off to the UK for a two year family adventure and my bike and all of our stuff is already en route. I hope you guys have a safe and happy next few years and I'll reconnect when I return...with a factory KTM Rally bike in my shipping container to join my current KTM.

all the best to you - take care; I'll try not to forget you guys while I'm riding the best that the UK, Europe and Northern Africa have to offer :)
Enjoy the adventure, it will be a great one. We'll resume our adventures here when you get back, 2 years older but none the wiser.

What's going on, *******? I hope everyone is doing well and still eating dirt.

The U.K. has been very very interesting...apart from all the other stuff in life, it has offered some very interesting riding and rallying as recently as a nine day ride to the French/Spanish Pyrenees with 1000+km of off-road trails; some of the best and hardest riding I've ever experienced. Is there no way to share photos other than a hosted photo site? Also, I'll be back July 19 for nearly three weeks and bringing my riding gear with me so looking forward to riding with you guys then.

@alon try dling the Tapatalk app. You will be able to post photos from there

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Enjoy and keep us posted with some pics etc...

So I'm back July 19 and plan to spend loads of time riding back home...bout a new Ktm 1090r in Toronto so I'll have at my disposal. For anyone interested in riding together, post here - really looking forward to it.

see you soon

Back
Top Bottom