Oomis - One of Our Own. | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oomis - One of Our Own.

Congratulations on the new bike Omar. Look forward to riding with you again this year. Had a great time last year with you, Shane and Brian.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I think you misspelled "full ohlins"

Great news @oomis...and to repeat what has been said, your story is truly am inspirational one.

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

This is amazing news. It must feel great to hand over that down-payment for the new bike. Your strength and courage through this has been inspirational. Enjoy the new ride

Well, I replaced all my riding gear. This was the first time I have bought gear online because usually I need to check the fit. But since I was replacing what I had with basically the same thing, I just ordered the same sizes.

DualSport Plus sent me the first of many boxes. This was full of stiff, shiny Klim gear. I really hope this stuff is as good as my old gear was. I put my old Klim stuff through hell and tens of thousands of kms and it never let me down... I'm looking forward to getting this new stuff a bit dirty.

Well, I replaced all my riding gear. This was the first time I have bought gear online because usually I need to check the fit. But since I was replacing what I had with basically the same thing, I just ordered the same sizes.

DualSport Plus sent me the first of many boxes. This was full of stiff, shiny Klim gear. I really hope this stuff is as good as my old gear was. I put my old Klim stuff through hell and tens of thousands of kms and it never let me down... I'm looking forward to getting this new stuff a bit dirty.
Nice, all new Klim. Probably smells better than a new car.

Thanks guys, was hoping I wouldn't get uninvited after my little "adventure" last year...

My benchmark for "adventure" has risen considerably. I'd consider yours more of a "detour". :)

My benchmark for "adventure" has risen considerably. I'd consider yours more of a "detour". :)
Yeah I guess so. I'm hoping we all go "adventure-less" from now on...

Back
Top Bottom