Oomis - One of Our Own. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oomis - One of Our Own.

BigEvilDoer

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4239192

Just off the phone with Omar a few moments ago.
I'm sad to report that his injuries are pretty severe and there's a distinct possibility he may lose a leg. Doctors have already informed him that he can expect a minimum 2 year recovery time.
Once he's stabilized enough he will be air lifted back to Toronto.

Linda, his wife, was following and didn't manage to avoid the oncoming car. She lost her life on impact.
Lets everyone show him support in any way possible.

Oomis, I was really looking forward to meeting you and your wife in person, and was shattered to learn the trip has ended so tragically.

My heart goes out to you.

I wish a speedy recovery for both your body and soul.

When I was selling my Honda he came by to look at it when I had it advertised in the forum. He talked to me about his long distance riding and he was the one that had me thinking about getting a sport touring bike when he came by to look at my car. He was a really nice guy. I now ride a Connie.

It was right at the turnoff we took several times last week to get to Table Top Mountain at Gros Morne Park when leaving Rocky Harbour. It happened the day before I left Newfoundland.

Incredibly saddened. The double whammy of having just been there, know the spot, the rider, and the loss of life.

Condolences and prayers.

I have no words. I can't imagine losing my partner while out on an adventure.

My sincerest condolences for your loss and GWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At a loss of words, many prayers for him, and his wife in heaven..

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

No words for a time like this. Very sad news. Condolences..

Speechless. Condolences and GWS.

Very sad news to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery in all ways.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Deepest condolences Omar. Words cannot express...
Wishing you a speedy recovery from your injuries.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

So very sorry to hear the terrible news. My deepest condolences to Omar and his family & friends. GWS.

Back
Top Bottom