Oomis - One of Our Own. - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oomis - One of Our Own.

Re: Oomis - One of Our Own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Star View Post
    I have no words for your strength and courage. Makes me feel like a complete tool for complaining about the things in life that get me down.

So much this ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Star View Post
    I have no words for your strength and courage. Makes me feel like a complete tool for complaining about the things in life that get me down.
    I dunno, I don't think it makes sense to look at things this way. In the end we are all capable of more than we give ourselves credit for. And when the unexpected happens, we roll with the punches. What other choice do we have? I tell my kids it's one foot in front of the other, even if we can't see where we're going sometimes.
    Spotwalla link for Lemonade Tour 2014: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php...f53b962f84c5c7

Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R, 04 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom.
    Present: 1982 Yamaha Seca 750, 08 Yamaha FZ1, 13 BMW R1200GS LC, SV650 track bike

Quote Originally Posted by RedDogDarren View Post
    You should all be more like me, a sexual Tyrannosaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by oomis View Post
    In the end we are all capable of more than we give ourselves credit for.... even if we can't see where we're going sometimes.
    Sounds like Tim at the track
    Don't be a road crayon. Pavement does not care how cool you think you look in a t-shirt and shorts

Quote Originally Posted by oomis View Post
    I dunno, I don't think it makes sense to look at things this way. In the end we are all capable of more than we give ourselves credit for. And when the unexpected happens, we roll with the punches. What other choice do we have? I tell my kids it's one foot in front of the other, even if we can't see where we're going sometimes.
    Obviously you have people supporting you through this journey, but just to reiterate, many here would be happy to help if there is anything we can do. Please do not hesitate to ask.