Best place to find Street Triple R OEM parts for a good price? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best place to find Street Triple R OEM parts for a good price?

shakalaka

Hey guys, I crashed my 2014 Street Triple R and was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction, or even have your OEM parts that you no longer need! I'm looking for a brake lever, brake pedal, handlebar, radiator cowl right(white), rear right cowl(white).

Thanks so much!

Best time and best excuse to purchase aftermarket would be at this point - usually a hell of a lot cheaper than OEM.

If that's not your cup of tea, than you could try Kijiji and/or eBay.

Keeping an eye out on a Triumph forum either local or international.

If it's body work, I would just take it to a shop, have them fix and repaint ask the cost of replacing it might be more than repairing it.

Hey guys, I crashed my 2014 Street Triple R and was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction, or even have your OEM parts that you no longer need! I'm looking for a brake lever, brake pedal, handlebar, radiator cowl right(white), rear right cowl(white).

Thanks so much!

There's website for a UK Dealership that has parts for decent prices, even when factoring in shipping.. I can't remember the website but they list a ton of parts on the fiche and carry a lot.

BUT your best best would be to keep an eye on ebay. I needed a part once, and picked up a box of extras - Pegs, indicators, rear hangers, mirrors, etc all for $US100 delivered to Canada. I only needed one part!

If you can't find used parts then if Triumph parts are similar to Honda, OEM US dealer cost will be about 60% of CAN cost including exchange. US $9.50 oil filter is CAN $26. US $38 air filter is CAN $85.

Back
Top Bottom