Aim solo dl | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aim solo dl

Anyone know where I can get the aim solo dl? Prefer pick up or overnight shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience is that there aren't many (if any) AiM Dealers in Canada. I bought mine at the beginning of this season from Superbike Unlimited online from the US. My old AiM lap timer from 10 years ago was also purchased from the US. FWIW, they're really good and sent many things I've ordered from them (as long as they have in stock) within 2-3 days. AiM is really popular with car guys, so there may be car tuning shops that sell them but they would likely have to order the bike specific wire harness to connect ur GPS Lap timer to ur bike for the datalogging.

AJ

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Found a place in QC little Road trip but I'll have it for Monday. Thanks for the info

Found a place in QC little Road trip but I'll have it for Monday. Thanks for the info

Nice job u'll love it ☺

Nice job u'll love it ☺

So turns out they only had the solo not the solo dl. I took it anyways but drove 5hrs one way to pick it up and it was the wrong unit. They didn't know the difference

Oh nooo! Ya, my personal experience here in Canada is that very few (especially the retailers) know very little about the laptimer and particularly the AiM products It really makes no sense to me. Sorry about that experience. When I ordered mine, I grilled them to make sure that it was what I wanted but they def seem to be more informed in the US and even more so in Europe...but I wasn't gonna wait to order it from there lol

Back
Top Bottom