borrow front stand | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

borrow front stand

OP has the money to buy a bike but won't budge for a stand.

mind boggling

It's more mind boggling that you'd assume because they have a motorcycle, they also have an endless supply of cash. People have budgets and the line has to be drawn somewhere.

This is funny. Yesterday I was looking at a 2017 honda civic - and all fours wheels didn't have the red dot aligned at the valve stem. go figure, all were haphazard.

red dot should be at the valve stem right? Where should a tire with a white dot be? white dot opposite the valve stem? don't think i've ever seen a white dot...

or do I have this backwards?

Last edited:
This is funny. Yesterday I was looking at a 2017 honda civic - and all fours wheels didn't have the red dot aligned at the valve stem. go figure, all were haphazard.

red dot should be at the valve stem right? Where should a tire with a white dot be? white dot opposite the valve stem? don't think i've ever seen a white dot...

or do I have this backwards?

red dot at valve stem (red dot = lightest spot on tire), yellow in that case dont matter.
if there is no red dot but only yellow dot, then match the stem to the yellow dot.
blue, green, purple, white, pink or orange dots are manufacturer codes and simply ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom