The Motorrad Shop | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorrad Shop

Krime

Site Supporter
10/10.

After having less than stellar experiences with dealerships prior and hearing nothing but good things from other veterans in the field, I brought my '15 GS 1200 Adventure in for a modified 20k service including valve check/adjustment, tire change, etc. I was not disappointed! Extremely pleased.

Ronn is a previous tech for BMW Motorrad and runs an excellent shop in Aurora. He's extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain any questions you have, never making you feel rushed. His price is reasonable and his thorough nature and calm demeanour is refreshing. His documentation and paperwork for the service was neatly packaged in an envelope and sitting on the bike when I arrived the next day to pick it up.

BMW quality service with direct access to the tech (with the knowledge and experience) – all at a reduced price from what you'd pay at a dealership. Ronn's got all my future business from now on.

Same experience here too. Did my F800r Major service including checking valve clearance and as stated full explanation and documents.

He also uses genuine BMW parts, filters and oil.

Also has an excellent wheel balance machine that spins the wheel.

Dr Ron is the only tech that i will give Blau Urlich to be worked on tons of thumbs up for Ron & Motorrad Shop

I only had a few minor things done from him, but absolute top notch guy. I still have to ask if he'll work on my Honda.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom