Motorcyclist chases hit-and-run driver | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist chases hit-and-run driver

matthew

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;UjsdQxINryQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsdQxINryQ[/video]

Hello the license plate is ..., the driver's description is ....
Oh wait, that won't sell video!

Oh and if you can find one get a Ford Granada. My grandmother ran a Toyota into a concrete wall until it was 1.5 metres long and then drove the Granada back to her spot. I think she had a couple of hundred $ damage, while the Toyota was a write off.

Last edited:
**** son!

That was a lot of red light runs, I wonder what the operator on the 911 call actually said to him, didn't seem to helpful, although he was describing everything and anything of little importance.

Also that was a cool video fwiw

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Videoing yourself breaking traffic laws while in pursuit....and you're not a cop. Good he followed, but not sure how the running reds would play for him.

He was really close to getting taken out at 6:56. Another instance of cameras on a bike causing the rider to go completely bleeping insane. The red fog is strong within this one.

A motovlogger doing something stupid and dangerous to increase likes and subscriptions? Colour me shocked and sarcastic.

Should be charged. Less stupid people on road = good.

I cant believe it took that long for the police to do nothing. That wreck drove right past 2 of them. Guy tries to flag them and everything. Sad

The MB driver is a ****** and the bike guy is annoying.

Surprised the cop started by asking for ID as if it was a traffic stop. I'd think a pat down and sobriety test would be more pressing given that a guy running from the scene of a crash likely has something to hide.

Maybe since he was driving an S class the cop needed to know if he was some sort of VIP first so he could avoid being too harsh on him. For sure same guy in a Shitvic would have been tackled to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom