Group of Motorcyclists wanted... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group of Motorcyclists wanted...

Re: Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

from looking around, ride of the 6ix seems to be just a group that participates. The ride is apparently called Blocko. Try searching for that term.

this is Blocko 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGf-d7npFA8

Re: OPP Claims "Motorcycle Hooligans" Terrorized Ont Highways

Rochester Minnesota isn't the 416 - try to stay on topic....

Better?

mwhccRy.gif

These guys are all a bunch of F%$#ing AS#$%^$ for doing this and bringing a bad name to the motorcycling community.
They should all be ashamed of themselves.

QNRs0UK.gif

I saw this on the news last night.
I've never seen OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt as frazzled and forceful as he was commenting on this incident.
I heard him call out the suspects, suggesting they quickly lawyer-up and surrender to their nearest constabulary office.

Last edited:
These guys are all a bunch of F%$#ing AS#$%^$ for doing this and bringing a bad name to the motorcycling community.
They should all be ashamed of themselves.
Ironic that they claim to be doing it to promote "motorcycle awareness". Idiots.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

from looking around, ride of the 6ix seems to be just a group that participates. The ride is apparently called Blocko. Try searching for that term.

this is Blocko 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGf-d7npFA8
Blocko itself is held in a parking lot, not on the Gardiner.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

CP24 is on all the time at work and they are just looping this story.

They just said, and I'm not joking, "If you want to know who is doing these kinds of illegal riding, if you see a Crotch Rocket with a bent up plate in the back. They're one of them."

Wow! Talk about profiling. I'm offended and my plate is in a totally legal spot.

If someone on here was a part of that group or knows someone...serious detriment to the riding community. Making us all look bad.

Last edited:

What a croc of bullcrap you are spewing my friend.

A guy doing a wheelie means nothing to me... he is only posing a danger to himself and not 3,000 kg cars in the highway like a caller to the radio station said.... he was defending the bikers.

If these guys are the one stealing motorcycles why haven't lazy cops stop them from the get-go in underground parking garages? Jesus Christ man you can kill two birds with one shot go put some surveillance teams in underground parking lots and you can catch these guys so then after they steal a motorcycle they won't be doing wheelies on the 401.

The danger with this stuff is that it might piss off somebody enough that they will act and drive aggressively towards other motorcyclists. If this is kept up, somebody will get run off the road and get killed.

CP24 is on all the time at work and they are just looping this story.

They just said, and I'm not joking, "If you want to know who is doing these kinds of illegal riding, if you see a Crotch Rocket with a bent up plate in the back. They're one of them."

Wow! Talk about profiling. I'm offended and my plate is in a totally legal spot.

If someone on here was a part of that group or knows someone...serious detriment to the riding community. Making us all look bad.
Why would you be offended? What's to be offended about? It's completely 100% accurate observation. What other reason is there to hide one's plate, other than criminal activity?

CP24 is looping this "story" over and over. I wish my work showed anything else.

Cam Wooley just said to the camera if you wanted to know who these people were on the highway blocking everyone and riding illegally, all you have to do is look for the "Crotch Rocket with the bent up plate" and that's one of them. :mad:

Unbelievable. That bothers me and my plate isn't even bent.

Who ever these losers are they are making it worse for the rest of us.

Last edited:

I don't see it as a huge problem. I'm trying to figure out what these riders are trying to accomplish with their actions. There's no list of grievances or demands. It's just a mindless mob of kids racing up the highway and doing stunts. There are serious issues for motorcycles today - murderous car drivers, stupid laws about lane splitting, filtering and HOV lanes, brutal insurance rates etc. But all we're seeing is a lot of bikes storming the highway.

Of course the real reason the OPP is angry is because they can't do much about it. They've tried since last year and only made a four or five arrests. It think I saw like 400 motorcycles. Get to the bottom of it? Yeah, ok, good luck. Anyone can post a group ride on Instagram and get 100 riders. You also can't get the police cars in place in time to block a road off and stop them. So the best thing to do is try to understand why it's happening. We don't get much of an ear from politicians in Ontario.

AM640 was saying they're amazed at how much public support the bikers are getting. Most people can understand why motorcyclists are angry.

I'm trying to figure out what these riders are trying to accomplish with their actions. There's no list of grievances or demands. It's just a mindless mob of kids racing up the highway and doing stunts. There are serious issues for motorcycles today - murderous car drivers, stupid laws about lane splitting, filtering and HOV lanes, brutal insurance rates etc. But all we're seeing is a lot of bikes storming the highway.
Kind of reminds me of the occupy everything but a job movement. Mindlessly doing something for the sake of doing it, just because others are doing it, and then calling it activism.

Why would you be offended? What's to be offended about? It's completely 100% accurate observation. What other reason is there to hide one's plate, other than criminal activity?

He didn't say "hidden" plate. He said "bent up" which could mean and could be taken many different ways.

He's painting a lot of people with the same brush and it is wrong. If he said "Hidden" plate then he would have a point. He should have chosen his words better.

As someone that used to work for the Police and have friends in the Police, I am sure this doesn't help a lot of officers that already have a bone to pick with Motorcyclists.

This year I was testifying at court alongside a few OPP officers. One of them (not knowing I ride) mentioned if he pulls over a car and the driver has a Motorcycle registered to them. If it's a sport bike then he's giving them a ticket one way or another because they "probably ran from me" at some point.

The group of Bikers are wrong for doing what they did.
...and anyone that paints a majority of a group with the same brush due to the actions of some are also wrong.

That's why I am offended.

AM640 was saying they're amazed at how much public support the bikers are getting. Most people can understand why motorcyclists are angry.

Really? Wow. I'm surprised. In my experience riders get very little support.

Everyone at work is on my *** today about it

I don't see it as a huge problem. I'm trying to figure out what these riders are trying to accomplish with their actions. There's no list of grievances or demands. It's just a mindless mob of kids racing up the highway and doing stunts. There are serious issues for motorcycles today - murderous car drivers, stupid laws about lane splitting, filtering and HOV lanes, brutal insurance rates etc. But all we're seeing is a lot of bikes storming the highway.

Of course the real reason the OPP is angry is because they can't do much about it. They've tried since last year and only made a four or five arrests. It think I saw like 400 motorcycles. Get to the bottom of it? Yeah, ok, good luck. Anyone can post a group ride on Instagram and get 100 riders. You also can't get the police cars in place in time to block a road off and stop them. So the best thing to do is try to understand why it's happening. We don't get much of an ear from politicians in Ontario.

Lots of good points there

Back
Top Bottom