Group of Motorcyclists wanted... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group of Motorcyclists wanted...

Re: Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

I suspect they moved everything out of the public view into private FB groups and such.

But I'm sure it's just a matter of time before things leak out. Idiots like this can only sit on their GoPro footage so long before they have to share it for the attention.

Like I said, I think the only way the police are going to really solve these hooligan ride issues is to infiltrate them. Only when they have to start looking over their shoulder wondering if the guy with the GoPro walking through the crowd is a actually an officer will they think about their actions, or perhaps even question getting involved in these sorts of groups to begin with.

Re: Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

Or pull over any bike seen with a license plate mounted in a dubious manner ... or with no plate.

Al Capone might not have gone to jail for being a mobster, but he went to jail for tax evasion ... he still went to jail.

If you're one of these morons who did this, go F yourself.
-fellow SS rider.

OPP Claims "Motorcycle Hooligans" Terrorized Ont Highways

Right at this moment AM radio 640 is talking about "hooligans" that terrorized Ontario highways on the long weekend an opp Chief got on the line saying that he's gone go to the bottom of all of this and he's going to use extra resources to identify those Hooligans that were pulling wheelies at 100 kilometers an hour on the highways they claimed it was an organized event.

I find it amusing how this idiot is talking radio about using extra resources to identify all these guys mean while motorcycles are being stolen and when you call the police they don't even want to look at you or have nothing to do with your bike or help you in any shape or form unbelievable.

Now they are calling group rides "terroristic entities"? Hahahaha.

Last edited:
Re: OPP Claims "Motorcycle Hooligans" Terrorized Ont Highways

Maybe that's because the "hooligans" were placing themselves and other users of the road in danger by their illegal actions ?
Maybe, when you happen to go for a ride with 50-100 other squids on sportbikes and do stupid sh*t in full view it was organized ?
Maybe the same boneheads are at least partially responsible for the bike thefts you're talking about ?
Maybe your assertion that the cops won't do anything about stolen property is fundamentally wrong ?
Maybe its "terroristic activities" not "entities" ?
Maybe you don't know what you're talking about ?

Lorne Honickman is a good guy.

They had a police helicopter taking photos and did not use the extra resources to stop them in the act??? So this is just like a bike getting stolen. We will never hear about this again.

They had a police helicopter taking photos and did not use the extra resources to stop them in the act??? So this is just like a bike getting stolen. We will never hear about this again.

They'll stop them, just wait for it. The squidz have turned this into a public relations issue- you will see action, just like last summer when the hot car guys got busted on the 400.
On what do you base the assumption that cops don't do anything about stolen property ?

Meh, bash away at motorcyclists, no skin off my backside

These riders should be charged

I LOVE great control of a m/c. If you wanna stunt or race go to someplace you can legally do it. Otherwise you deserve what you get.

WOMBAT. Waste of money, breath and time. And I'm yaking about the riders, not the police.

They'll stop them, just wait for it. The squidz have turned this into a public relations issue- you will see action, just like last summer when the hot car guys got busted on the 400.
On what do you base the assumption that cops don't do anything about stolen property ?

The fact you never get your stuff back. Lack of help when dealing with the issue or right from the horsepigs mouth "Odds are you will not get ____ back"

BCeMHk1.gif

The problem with the police swarming in with 50 cruisers is that these idiots just speed off at ludicrous speeds, putting the public at risk, as well as themselves, and when the inevitable happens and one of these idiots crashes and dies (because many lack any meaningful riding skills aside from stupid hooligan tricks and going fast in a straight line) then the police get in hot water there, the family will probably sue, etc etc etc.

It's a tough situation, but as I've said in another thread I suspect what will they will begin doing is simply infiltrating these rides with plainclothes officers with GoPro's. Round them up later using the evidence gathered.

Re: Motorcyclists Being Bashed in Radio 640 AM Right Now

Speaking of which there's about four different threads on this topic now, perhaps the staff could merge things into a single discussion instead of everybody repeating themselves all over the place...

The fact you never get your stuff back. Lack of help when dealing with the issue or right from the horsepigs mouth "Odds are you will not get ____ back"

BCeMHk1.gif

Rochester Minnesota isn't the 416 - try to stay on topic....

Re: Motorcyclists Being Bashed in Radio 640 AM Right Now

I'm pretty sure the police would have to wait/record/collect evidence before stepping in. It's not illegal to organize a group ride, it is illegal to use public roads like a playground.

Maybe that's because the "hooligans" were placing themselves and other users of the road in danger by their illegal actions ?
Maybe, when you happen to go for a ride with 50-100 other squids on sportbikes and do stupid sh*t in full view it was organized ?
Maybe the same boneheads are at least partially responsible for the bike thefts you're talking about ?
Maybe your assertion that the cops won't do anything about stolen property is fundamentally wrong ?
Maybe its "terroristic activities" not "entities" ?
Maybe you don't know what you're talking about ?

What a croc of bullcrap you are spewing my friend.

A guy doing a wheelie means nothing to me... he is only posing a danger to himself and not 3,000 kg cars in the highway like a caller to the radio station said.... he was defending the bikers.

If these guys are the one stealing motorcycles why haven't lazy cops stop them from the get-go in underground parking garages? Jesus Christ man you can kill two birds with one shot go put some surveillance teams in underground parking lots and you can catch these guys so then after they steal a motorcycle they won't be doing wheelies on the 401.

Back
Top Bottom