Group of Motorcyclists wanted... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group of Motorcyclists wanted...

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

Just saw this online elsewhere. Looks like probably yesterday given the weather. Don Valley Parkway. They stopped traffic, performed traditional squid hooligan BS, and then sped off.

Slow clap, guys.

20622034_10155639411069507_1964243053388913157_n.jpg

20663590_10155639411064507_5915665724945292470_n.jpg

How long until someone posts the inevitable GoPro video on YouTube?

Re: Well, this will help the motorcycle image in Toronto!

How long until the cops just stop and impound them all like they did with the exotic car boyz ?

How long until a mad bad Toronto driver runs some of them over with a 4x4?

this bunch of ignorant retards belongs to a ride called Ride of the 6ix, the purpose of this ride is to make Toronto be aware of motorcyclists. Their shiit is on Instagram, just look up the name. They actually post a short clip there where everyone just stopped on the Gardiner for absolutely no reason to do burnouts and all kinds of stupid nonsense. This is exactly why motorcyclists generally have a bad name.

In the short clip, you can see them waving their hands high in the air with the peace sign as if it's a gangster thing to do to stop in the middle of the Gardiner to stunts.

Last edited:

Only a matter of time before these sorts of groups end up with some of Toronto's finest joining in...quietly of course.

And the rest will be history.

Ride of the 6ix is fine. It's all good. But why does it have to turn into a stunt-rider show? Why block traffic? We see these borderline personalities in cars going crazy and slamming into these kids in the U.S. after getting agitated. I don't want it happening here. This is Ontario where they live to pass authoritarian safety and security laws. I don't want any more of those thanks.

bunch of tardos.

I'm finding more and more videos of young Toronto SS riders doing 200km/hr+ on residential streets and popping wheelies around Sauga. I hope they get HTA 172'd before we peel them off a guard rail.

Damn sport bikers

fixed it for ya....

...us old ones don't block traffic on a highway.
But but but, who're the ones ripping up elephant lake the most?

On CTV news this evening - they showed an aerial video clip of this group of bikes and said the OPP are requesting help from the public for any information.

Surprised it took this long, but they're back again this year...

http://www.cp24.com/news/group-of-m...r-dangerous-driving-on-gta-highways-1.3539353

Ontario Provincial Police are asking for the public’s assistance identifying a group of motorcyclists who they say were causing traffic disruptions on major highways in the GTA over the long weekend.
Police received multiple complaints on Sunday regarding a large group of motorcyclists “driving in a dangerous manner” on Highways 409, 401, 403, the Queen Elizabeth Way, the Don Valley Parkway and the Gardiner Express Way between 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.

Last edited:

****in' idiots!

I got invited, knew it was a bad idea, good thing I didnt go

Apparently some of the people who went got OPP knocking the next day(s)

I'm all against them blocking the highway like that, but getting off your bike and walking around is considered stunting now?

Apparently no one copped to anything so they got nothing

I like how hes going on about 'This would be your time to come forward' after trying to get something that sticks and coming up short

Ride of the 6ix, now confirmed.

More like "Ride of the *****".

"There is no place for groups like this to hijack our highways," said OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, who appealed to the riders to turn themselves in.

"Speak to a lawyer, come forward, make contact," he said.

Good luck with that. These idiots think they're invincible.

Meanwhile sportbike underwriters just raised the risk profile in Toronto a little more, and prices will go up along with it. Too bad all the legal riders (not these no insurance no plate goons) now get to pay the price.

Basic searching of facebook and youtube for that phrase returns hits from last fall, I'm not seeing anything related to the last couple of days. I don't do Instagram. The organizers may have moved on to a new catch phrase, and obviously I'm out of the loop as far as this type of thing is concerned, so I don't know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom