Noob getting bored, happened to anyone ? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noob getting bored, happened to anyone ?

I've been riding since age 16; I'm now 62 and still look forward to any ride, anywhere.

As noted above, riding a motorcycle just might not be your thing.

Unfortunately all the good roads are way up north. But then the speed limits are so low (80 or 90 kph) that they're boring anyway. I did the "Algoma Loop" recently and even in an SUV at well above the limit it was still too slow to make most of the corners exciting unless you were well into HTA172. Well, until you get a twisty gravel road. Then you get some interesting moments but loose gravel, corners, and sport bikes don't go together well.

Thank you guys, very useful info

I ride a 250CC semi sport bike, and dont really have a desire to go higher on CCs

i ride a slow *** suzuki tu250x every single day and literally love every moment of it. its my favourite thing in the morning when i commute to work. i always look forward to riding back home at the end of the day. i do way more random chores (like picking up rabbit litter) because now i WANT to get on the bike just to ride and pick it up.

i can totally understand not fully enjoying the experience in inner-city traffic though. pick better routes. i work at king and spadina but if i ever actually rode on king st, i'd not only hate riding, i'd hate my life.

i love taking non-400 routes to little towns like pickering, aberfoyle and such. parking near the waterfront because your bike is small enough to park on extended sidewalks while cars continuously circle around the area forever looking for a spot, always makes me smile :)

i ride a slow *** suzuki tu250x every single day and literally love every moment of it. its my favourite thing in the morning when i commute to work. i always look forward to riding back home at the end of the day. i do way more random chores (like picking up rabbit litter) because now i WANT to get on the bike just to ride and pick it up.

i can totally understand not fully enjoying the experience in inner-city traffic though. pick better routes. i work at king and spadina but if i ever actually rode on king st, i'd not only hate riding, i'd hate my life.

i love taking non-400 routes to little towns like pickering, aberfoyle and such. parking near the waterfront because your bike is small enough to park on extended sidewalks while cars continuously circle around the area forever looking for a spot, always makes me smile :)

I work there as well, but ride on King - (Portland).

Between Gardiner and King/Portland, it's the worst daily 1km I've ever had to ride with no real side-routes. Streetcar tracks running every direction at the King/Spadina intersection. (https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6454...4!1sO7rXjbQ2Au9Jps0YOeJYKw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656). Why do people do group rides in Toronto again?

Last edited:
And the focus is the route itself, and not necessarily specific destinations.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

A good way to approach life in general

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom