Mosport | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both weekends as a spectator, Monday Tuesday maybe Wednesday as a rider.

So excited, last two days there have been in the rain, hopefully I can take those wheels off and go!

Is BMW not sponsoring the CSBK event next weekend like previous years? I can't find anything online or any info on buying tickets from BMW Motorad days, etc....? What gives? They put on a great event in previous years...:(

Is BMW not sponsoring the CSBK event next weekend like previous years? I can't find anything online or any info on buying tickets from BMW Motorad days, etc....? What gives? They put on a great event in previous years...:(

Nope :(

I thought it was pretty rad watching Matty tear up the stunt area last year, too bad. Not enough interest I guess. I got some cool swag in the store they set up and loved sitting on all the bikes they had out.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the answer is no but I'll ask. Is there access to the paddock on Sunday to get parked and set up?

I'm thinking the answer is no but I'll ask. Is there access to the paddock on Sunday to get parked and set up?

I hope the answer is yes cause a buddy and me were planing on doing the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the answer is yes cause a buddy and me were planing on doing the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The answer is YES, but if you're staying for the whole week to race, then depending on where you are set up, prepare to be moved on Thursday after 5pm.

You guys planning on going up Sunday,, expect delays. VRRA weekend has a large entry and they don't exit very fast. And many will stay until Monday. So plan for the worst. And they may not even let you access the paddock until traffic is reduced.

You guys planning on going up Sunday,, expect delays. VRRA weekend has a large entry and they don't exit very fast. And many will stay until Monday. So plan for the worst. And they may not even let you access the paddock until traffic is reduced.

Thanks John. Good to know. We are coming up sunday but we'll go to our hotel and hang out. We'll get up early monday and head over to the track. Hope to
see you there. Cheers

Hey guys. I've heard a lot about the races next weekend but unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

I've never been to Mosport before and was wondering if it's possible to just show up during the week to watch. Is there only exciting stuff happening on the weekend? Is there any spectators allowed during the week? I literally have no idea what I would be going to see. THanks

Will anybody have a tire machine there on Thursday? I spoke to Rider's Choice and my tire guy and they said no.

Hey guys. I've heard a lot about the races next weekend but unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

I've never been to Mosport before and was wondering if it's possible to just show up during the week to watch. Is there only exciting stuff happening on the weekend? Is there any spectators allowed during the week? I literally have no idea what I would be going to see. THanks

Yes, there is exciting stuff during the week, Pro6 and Rider's Choice track days Monday to Thursday. And yes, spectators are allowed.
Enter at the main gate, tell them you're there for the track day, sign the waiver, you're in. There will be a goodly number of CSBK riders there practicing for the weekend.

I'm not 100% sure but I would assume there will be tire service from pro 6 as that's the practice day for CSBK and they're will be lots of tires sold/mounted.

Last edited:
Pro 6 had tire service at Mosport last year all week

Just did my first mosport ever on monday. Omg that track is scary.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone get any photos or footage of yellow group Tuesday? I know I saw some cameras around....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom