new public moto cross track | GTAMotorcycle.com

new public moto cross track

Pretty common here in Ontario. Looks like a nice setup.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Looks real nice!! Hopefully people make the drive out to support it. That burmed corner looks like a ton of fun!

Thanks for posting! I watched a couple videos of the track on youtube. It looks fun I'm going to try and get out there sometime in the next couple weeks.

Nice, been looking for a track nearby since getting back in the dirt this year. If anyone see's a really nice YZ450 with a lime Fox helmet going really really slow that's me!

Nice, been looking for a track nearby since getting back in the dirt this year. If anyone see's a really nice YZ450 with a lime Fox helmet going really really slow that's me!

If you go let's us know how it is. I'm going to Motopark this weekend so I'm hoping to get there the weekend after.

Still haven't made it to Alpha yet but I did Burnt River on Tuesday. Only two other riders there so we basically had the track to ourselves all day. It's in good shape but it's built on rockbed so it's not forgiving if you go down, it'll eat tires. Still an absolute blast to be on track again.

Back
Top Bottom