2017_08_06 Weston. Rd and colossus drive fatal. | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017_08_06 Weston. Rd and colossus drive fatal.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Rip rider. Ride safe folks.

http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/man...-building-at-vaughan-shopping-plaza-1.3535001

A Toronto man has died after he crashed his motorcycle into a building at a shopping plaza in Vaughan earlier this morning, York Regional Police confirm.
It happened near Weston Road and Colossus Drive shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday.

Advertisement
Police say it appears the motorcyclist, who is believed to be 21 years old, lost control of his bike and crashed into the wall of a building at a shopping plaza in the area.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not yet determined what caused the motorcyclist to lose control but say speed is likely a factor.
The identity of the deceased has not been released.
Investigators are asking anyone with information about the incident to come forward.
Police will be looking at video surveillance footage as part of the investigation.

very sad to read this. can't imagine what his family is going through. rest in peace.

RIP rider. Has media coverage increased on motorcycle crashes or more motorcyclists crashing nowadays? One or more every week it seems.

I think the M1X test is partly to blame. From parking lot to roads right after the test for newbies is a bad idea. M1X should be like G1X, which requires on-road riding experience.

In this case, however, it probably wouldn't have helped given he lost control in a plaza.

Sent from my LG-D852 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
RIP Rider at 21 :(

Screen cap (plus volume) of bike from video. Likely stunting in the lot. Potentially with a crowd as per news video. Stay safe everyone please.
d800860da8a9185c9f77cf60d87f0f73.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Don't believe everything you read in the news.
Rider was a friend of a fellow GTAMer.
He was leaving work.
Will know deets soon enough.
RIP kid

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

This was a very close friend of mine, we worked together, went on a road trip out east to PEI together and recently went on a ride up north to muskoka where I subsequently crashed his bike and bought it off him.

Don't believe the **** you see in the media. He never drank a drop of alcohol in his life, he never did any drugs in his life, and he was not one to ride like an idiot. he was very safe, responsible and knew his limits when it came to his bike.

He rode an FZ 07 and I remember the day he bought it he was so excited he rode it to my house and said "Yeah you're not riding this one"

He was 21 and had his whole life ahead of him. Rest in Peace in Anthony.

This was a very close friend of mine, we worked together, went on a road trip out east to PEI together and recently went on a ride up north to muskoka where I subsequently crashed his bike and bought it off him.

Don't believe the **** you see in the media. He never drank a drop of alcohol in his life, he never did any drugs in his life, and he was not one to ride like an idiot. he was very safe, responsible and knew his limits when it came to his bike.

He rode an FZ 07 and I remember the day he bought it he was so excited he rode it to my house and said "Yeah you're not riding this one"

He was 21 and had his whole life ahead of him. Rest in Peace in Anthony.
Sorry for your loss. Rip Anthony.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

How tragic and unfortunate. RIP Rider. Condolences to family & friends.

Funeral services are from 2-4 and 6-9 on Friday and 11 am on Saturday at Demarco funeral home on Keele

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom