2017_08_06 Weston. Rd and colossus drive fatal. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017_08_06 Weston. Rd and colossus drive fatal.

Condolences, friends and family.

Condolences. RIP rider.

I knew this guy as well. We only rode once together but we texted to each other a lot he was an absolutely amazing kid. I can't imagine this happened to him. RIP Anthony (funny thing is my name is Anthony as well so dont get confused)

Guys were doing a candle light vigil at the Marshall's wall tonight at 9 at Weston and 7. The family wants a lot of people to show up, so if you're free tonight and you don't ha e anything to do bring your bikes. He would have loved to see people there for him with their bikes.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guys were doing a candle light vigil at the Marshall's wall tonight at 9 at Weston and 7. The family wants a lot of people to show up, so if you're free tonight and you don't ha e anything to do bring your bikes. He would have loved to see people there for him with their bikes.

That's a cool tribute. It's good to see a family not blaming the bike. Sorry for your loss boots.

RIP rider. I'll stop by the Marshall's tonight most likely.

If anyone wants to go with me and has a car I'd love to come. I have a bike but no car they don't want me riding it and night my parents won't drive me. I'd love to come and show some support.

RIP to Anthony the fallen rider, hate seeing this stuff in the news and this summer it feels like one every day.

Boots - Can you tell us anymore details? Was he geared up? How fast he was going before he crashed? etc

Back
Top Bottom