Nitro circus Tim Hortons field Hamilton fri nighr | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nitro circus Tim Hortons field Hamilton fri nighr

meester_jamie

Site Supporter
I excited to go to nitro circus fri ,, but I have a feeling I should find out how to get there ,, fri night traffic has to be a nightmare ? !
Can anyone offer a suggestion, I'm coming in from Dundas on main st by looks of it ,,

It's at the ivor win stadium now called Tim Hortons field,,

You're gonna love it!! I'm so stoked for tomorrow!

Download Waze... it's a traffic app that shows you the best route to take, I use it every day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I excited to go to nitro circus fri ,, but I have a feeling I should find out how to get there ,, fri night traffic has to be a nightmare ? !
Can anyone offer a suggestion, I'm coming in from Dundas on main st by looks of it ,,

It's at the ivor win stadium now called Tim Hortons field,,

I have tickets! Pumped!

...also, if you come in on Main Street from the 403, that's Hamilton and not Dundas.

Traffic will be fine. Might be a little congested around the stadium but nothing to worry about. Parking is always a mess. You'll have to park on a side street and walk a few blocks. People who live around the stadium will let you park on their lawn for $10-$20 and will have signs.

well,, my group decided to bail ,, sitting in the stadium waiting for the rain to end didn't seem like our plan,, and Ohsweken was a rain out too... so a lot of the drivers headed to the "garage" to party..

I did make it to Flamboro Downs for Flat Track Canada ,,, and that was a really good day/night of racing!!

Back
Top Bottom