Underground motorcycle parking cost in downtown TO? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Underground motorcycle parking cost in downtown TO?

mark.mon

Hey everyone, I live in a central downtown condo across from the St Lawrence Market. Because I have a smaller car (Honda Civic), my underground parking spot can fit a motorcycle beside the car, and someone in my building is interested in sharing the spot with me to keep the motorcycle indoors and off the street. What would you say is a fair monthly rental cost to charge someone who shares the spot with me for their motorcycle?

Hey everyone, I live in a central downtown condo across from the St Lawrence Market. Because I have a smaller car (Honda Civic), my underground parking spot can fit a motorcycle beside the car, and someone in my building is interested in sharing the spot with me to keep the motorcycle indoors and off the street. What would you say is a fair monthly rental cost to charge someone who shares the spot with me for their motorcycle?
$50? They should chain (super thick links) their motorcycle to a column. Condo motorcycle theft is a big thing.

Edit: not sure if $50 is fair, but that's how much I'd be willing to pay.

Sent from my LG-D852 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I was paying $180 close by. (but my own parking spot)
I'd be scared of sharing my parking spot these days, imho, is not worth these $80 you will charge them (and someone steals the bike) and be in trouble because of it.

A lot of buildings have bulletin boards where people post spots for rent. You can get an idea of value from those. I pay $80/month in my condo building for a spot.
Most people in my building were asking $100/month but I bargained them down and cut a cheque for an entire year at once.

Back
Top Bottom