Another bike vs car video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another bike vs car video

i-WERKS

[video=youtube;aKvRIwnSn9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKvRIwnSn9M[/video]
Warning: the video doesn't show any gore but there is a fallen rider in full frame towards the end of the video.

Don't know the aftermath but I couldn't find an article on it.

Stupidity on the first video riders part. Those guys go out in massive groups and troll the **** out of drivers on the HWY, Hoping for a reaction. Well sometimes they get one. So they got what they set out for.

As for the second one that was some butt clinching moments and was glad to see him ride that out.

WTF. By fallen rider, OP means a corpse (in all likelihood).

First vid a caddy intentional rear ends and runs over a bike, then brake checks a cruiser who locks it up, crashes and then gets run over (and likely killed) by the caddy who then takes off.

As is usual with these sorts of vids, we come late to the party; clearly the riders and Cadillac driver had a beef but we don't see that.

I don't understand why thugs on bikes think playing chicken on the highway with angry and/or frightened drivers is going to end well for them...

RIP rider(s).

WTH was he playing at? Runs up the right side on the shoulder, gets in front of the car and slows down. Why? Then the car driver does an absolutely insane thing by rear-ending (murdering) the biker. There are plenty of unstable personalities behind the wheel. Look at the shenanigans that had that car flipped over last summer by a guy who was completely impatient. Cager needs jail time for murder. He might plead manslaughter if he can prove he thought the bikers were out to get him and feared them.

WTH was he playing at? Runs up the right side on the shoulder, gets in front of the car and slows down. Why? Then the car driver does an absolutely insane thing by rear-ending (murdering) the biker. There are plenty of unstable personalities behind the wheel. Look at the shenanigans that had that car flipped over last summer by a guy who was completely impatient. Cager needs jail time for murder. He might plead manslaughter if he can prove he thought the bikers were out to get him and feared them.

Depending on what happened earlier in the video they may be able to say "Self Defense". They travel in large packs harassing motorists to the breaking point and or scare the **** out them. Like it was mentioned above we were late to the party and did not see what happened before.

Car driver will have bigger legal problems with the 2nd guy. He was out in front and brake checked the bike then ran over the rider. No self-defense there, it was either mental defect or intentional.

I dont know that he would have bigger problems. He was being chased by a lot of bikes that were all being very aggressive towards him/her(maybe even a baby in the car). I would say he acted out of total fear. That many bikes trying to slow you down to hurt you? Who knows he just wanted out of there. Would you stop if you were being chased down the road? You would stop when safe to do so and with that many guys chasing your Fight or Flight instincts would be 100% flight and it was not safe to stop. What do you think those bikers would do? Have a nice little chat and find common ground? My bet is it would have been a ground and pound where the driver looses.

Last edited:
I dont know that he would have bigger problems. He was being chased by a lot of bikes that were all being very aggressive towards him/her(maybe even a baby in the car). I would say he acted out of total fear. That many bikes trying to slow you down to hurt you? Who knows he just wanted out of there. Would you stop if you were being chased down the road? You would stop when safe to do so and with that many guys chasing your Fight or Flight instincts would be 100% flight and it was not safe to stop. What do you think those bikers would do? Have a nice little chat and find common ground? My bet is it would have been a ground and pound where the driver looses.

I don't expect the driver to pull over and get out. They could have continued driving (I wouldn't even bother with speeding/dangerous driving charges if he accelerated away). Brake checking the bike behind was a rage move completely unrelated to personal safety.

Unfortunately riders here have some type of "mob" mentality whereby they believe being in a large group gives them license to behave like idiots and some power or leverage over others on the road. The first guy who brake checked the Cadillac found out otherwise and is dead wrong.

The Cadillac driver could be texting, talking on the phone, drunk, high or maybe just someone who takes no **** from anybody and could care less about the consequences to the rider. You just don't know who you're sharing the road with and that's why riders should never deliberately brake check anyone.

Back
Top Bottom