Aprillia Grey parked at Merton & Don Mills August 1st @ 11:55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aprillia Grey parked at Merton & Don Mills August 1st @ 11:55

Ana

Aprillia Grey parked at Merton & Don Mills August 1st @ 11:55

Hey if you know the owner of this bike please give them a heads up to DM me for additional pictures.

I witnessed a SUV back into their bike and knock it over.

I have pictures of the vehicle & license plate and of the damage done on the bike.

I had a guy stop and help me pick up the bike and I had the driver leave a note for the rider.

But I'm not sure what the note said. So if you need the pictures, I've got them.

647-767-0173
5d06a774644db7c61699068d8b8db07e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
Good on ya for doing that, most people would have just shrugged and walked off...including the driver that hit it.

Thanks for looking out. You may want to give George at Corsa Meccanica a call as odds are good there aren't that many grey dorsos with wrapped headers in the GTA and he may be able to contact the owner.

Good, community-minded thing to do! But, um, Merton and Don Mills don't intersect. Perhaps Merton and Bayview or Mt. Pleasant or Yonge?

Nice bike, **** luck.

I saw an SUV do the same thing to a really nice red Triumph - I walked over to the SUV and gave her ****, she decided to stick around and wait for the rider.

Actually, I just noticed you can see the B in the street sign when you zoom in on it.

Sadly, I know the length of Don Mills and its entire suburban blandness too well and that pic looks too bustling and uptown upscale to be DM.

Actually, I just noticed you can see the B in the street sign when you zoom in on it.

Sadly, I know the length of Don Mills and its entire suburban blandness too well and that pic looks too bustling and uptown upscale to be DM.

I resent that remark! Us residents of Don Valley Village are the pinnacle of Toronto culture. I dare you to name a better strip mall then peanut plaza :D

Good work OP should be more people like you around! The bike got a ticket also from what I see on the pic?? Wonder what for...

Good on you for your actions.
May want to remove your phone # from your post though.

I resent that remark! Us residents of Don Valley Village are the pinnacle of Toronto culture. I dare you to name a better strip mall then peanut plaza :D
LOL, I grew up on patties and coco buns from Allen's. And I still have some of my t-ball team shirts with various Peanut Plaza shop sponsor logos, including the least coveted Boo Boo's Jeans.

Back
Top Bottom