Stolen | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen

adrisen

FOUND

My bike was stolen after a showing

Was taken between 730pm and 11 am today

Plate 0E8J7

2004 Suzuki SV650s
Canary yellow with purple lights. Hi end after market exhaust.
886f1f301b9b7356c56d0bd563545446.jpg

0a1c4bae0e9488584b95b4d305c6a13e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Hopefully, it was insured and you had included details of the after market exhaust with your insurer.

I have sold several motorcycles over the years and it's only recently I have been forced to do the following.
Meet at a neutral site (mall or big box parking lot).
Get there five minutes early to remove plate.

Which would provide info like

Lien status
Owner info ie address blah blah
also I think but not sure is a way to track kms upon permit sticker renewal

Which would provide info like

Lien status
Owner info ie address blah blah
also I think but not sure is a way to track kms upon permit sticker renewal

Your address doesn't show up on a uvip just the city or town you live in. It really isn't a big deal if someone knows your vin number...the number is openly visible on every vehicle on the road anyways.

Your address doesn't show up on a uvip just the city or town you live in. It really isn't a big deal if someone knows your vin number...the number is openly visible on every vehicle on the road anyways.

Agreed. Just pointing out that obscuring your plate # and not your VIN defeats the purpose. Both can be used to bring up the same information on public records.

I have reported the plates and now watching for parts online. Problem is the key was in the bike and I did not realize.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I have reported the plates and now watching for parts online. Problem is ***.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

You may want to delete your post if you have theft insurance. Insurance company might have a problem with that.

While you're at it, you should also tape over your VIN then. Both can be used to grab a UVIP at the MTO.

Hmmm? Don't you need to show a licence or other proof of ownership (registration) to get this package?

Hmmm? Don't you need to show a licence or other proof of ownership (registration) to get this package?

They're not too strict about that. Sometimes sellers are difficult and the buyer has to get the UVIP.

They're not too strict about that. Sometimes sellers are difficult and the buyer has to get the UVIP.

Legally the seller is supposed to buy the UVIP. In every transaction I have been the buyer in, I ended up buying the UVIP. I actually don't mind paying $20 to know I have a clean UVIP that hasn't been doctored (specifically around liens).

No, if I wanted to know something about your bike, I just need your VIN number go to the ministry and pay the $$.

Sorry to hear about this, I bought an sv specifically because I thought I could just leave it anywhere and not worry about it getting jacked. Then I learned they are a popular option as a track bike....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom