Going to Algonquin. What are the must ride roads? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Going to Algonquin. What are the must ride roads?

Ethereal

Going to Algonquin.
What are the must ride roads?
Where are the must stop/see views
Where to stop for gas?

Not looking for the fastest route. Looking to go the most scenic or twisty way. even if it takes me x2 as long

To be more specific Benoir lake, located the botton end of Alginquin park and just above Elephant lake.

Thank you, will give that a read for sure

One side you're near muskoka the other side near Barry's bay and calabogie. Can't go wrong. Watch your speed inside the park in some places. Time before last when I went I saw a moose. Maynooth has good butter tarts I hear.

I am so excited. So many of these I can hit from where I am staying. Will make the best of it for sure. Love me some butter tarts

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I was on Hiway 35N from Canarvon to Dorset two weeks ago. Miles of grooved payment getting readied for re-surfacing I hate grooved payment.

Thanks for he heads up. Hate riding on that stuff

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I was on Hiway 35N from Canarvon to Dorset two weeks ago. Miles of grooved payment getting readied for re-surfacing I hate grooved payment.

Grooved pavement is no problem, do not miss this stretch of 35, it is probably as scenic as what you will see in the park from HWY 60.

Here is an oldie but a goodie:

67bb6a25bfe75e9d4e0c75bc67cb2d0b.jpg

Well the weather was not the best but was able to hit some of the roads suggested above. DYNO road was great. But I had to take my time as it started raining while on it. 10(Elepant rd/Peterson rd) was one of my favorites. The roads in that area seem to be in great shape and I found myself getting a little spirited and had to try really hard to keep it within the speed limits.

Whatever you do, don't go north of Algonquin along the very straight trans Canada there. One of the most boring pieces of road. I thought it would be fun to ride back to Toronto by going up and over Algonquin. It turned out to be a straight road full of massive transport kicking up rocks.

Back
Top Bottom